wtf anavar!??!!

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I been on test and EQ for a little while now. Maybe 7 weeks. Seeing some strength increases. Little weight gain. Little thickness vascularity etc...decided to add my anavar 3 days ago. 50mg daily Every afternoon. Took my last dose a few hours ago. Crazy anxiety now outta nowhere. Also, when I jerk off, my Dick is so hard it feels like its gonna explode. I thought anavar killed libido....and why am I going bananas? This is expensive pharmacy var I got from a doctor. Not fake. Any opinions please?

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Relative to the anxiety I'm placing my bet on your EQ. It is notorious for anxiety. I doubt the anavar is causing either issue. Biggest sides with var are headache and GERD.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Relative to the anxiety I'm placing my bet on your EQ. It is notorious for anxiety. I doubt the anavar is causing either issue. Biggest sides with var are headache and GERD.
Yeah I read about the EQ before. The reason I think it's the var is because I took a pill around 4 and by 5 I was feeling wacko. I dunno man.....the only time I feel like this is when my estradiol is sky high....and if it is...THAT MEANS THIS ISINT VAR!!!!! and I will get on a plane and go beat some guys ass Jay and silent Bob style.

Stierenek213

Awards
It is known that Anavar causes for some persons anxiety, same people do not have that with Winstrol, just bad luck that you are one of those bad responders. The libido is likely because the Anavar gives you a better A:E ratio.

Placebo1985

Awards
I get these effects from d-bol. Anxiety and anger.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
First of all man, you should not have run two new compounds at the same time. I doubt it's the Anavar. What does your cycle look like.