First prohormone cycle

Rodel

Awards
So it's my first time taking prohormones and so far I have Olympus labs super 1 elite and super epi elite, don't know what to do for OCT or PCT but Any advice would help. I'm just trying to add lean mass and get my numbers up, specially with bench. Also looking on gaining a good 8 pounds of muscle while losing alittle fat.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
We suggest you use a SERM for PCT.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
On Cycle Support
Olympus Labs Ar1macare Pro and an AI such as Assault Labs Estro Strike or Exemestane.

Post Cycle Therapy
SERM like Clomid (50/50/25/25) or Nolvadex (20/20/10/10).
Organ/blood pressure support such as Olympus Labs Ar1macare Pro.
Test boosters and anti estrogens such as BLR Viron, Vital Labs PCT X3, Olympus Labs Sup3r PCT.
Cortisol Control supplement such as Serious Nutrition Solutions Reduce XT.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Thanks, any in particular?
The above poster just listed a couple. I prefer clomid 50/50/25/25. That means 50mg ed week 1. Same week two. Then taper down to 25mg weeks 3 and 4.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The above poster just listed a couple. I prefer clomid 50/50/25/25. That means 50mg ed week 1. Same week two. Then taper down to 25mg weeks 3 and 4.
You can also try dosing at night to help mitigate some of the sides

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd go with this or nolva 20/20/10/10 and throw on a otc pct.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another vote for a cortisol control product as cortisol will rise during pct. SNS REDUCE XT is the go to product to combat the rise in cortisol.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, any in particular?
In addition to the SERM layout below, an OTC test booster can be utilized as well. AlphaMax XT would have you covered from many angles. You would get a full dosed AI, to help combat an increase in cortisol. 3,4 dinavil will increase free testosterone. Boron also increases testosterone. Ashwagandha reduced anxiety, stress and cortisol and has been shown to increase testosterone.

With most other OTC options, you would need to buy individual products to boost testosterone, control prolactin and to control cortisol. AlphaMax XT does all of this for you and every ingredient is a full dose.

Rodel

Awards
Alright, so right now I have Olympus UK's super1, super4, super epi, Alphamax XT, and ar1macare. Is this fine or am I missing something? I just don't want to **** my body up being my first time as well. And also should I just go by the bottles dosages, or start off lighter?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright, so right now I have Olympus UK's super1, super4, super epi, Alphamax XT, and ar1macare. Is this fine or am I missing something? I just don't want to **** my body up being my first time as well. And also should I just go by the bottles dosages, or start off lighter?
Yes.
You are missing Clomid or Nolva. You need a SERM.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That looks good but, you should still pick up a SERM.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Id start dosing s1 at 220/d, s4 at 220, and epi at 500 and go from there. Remember to spread out doses.