superdrol info please ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

modified7

Banned
Awards
ok guys hope i dont get flamed for this but i am very interested in trying this produc and i searched for most of the answers but couldnt find everything i needed to know i guess you could say.

first off im 26 6'2'' weight varies from 147-150lbs

been working out again steadily for about 3or 4 months now

supplements ive been using are CEE,a mulit vit, and protien shakes along with my diet

my questions are

painful pump? ive never experienced this why is that and does body size make a difference?
for pct would 6-oxo be fine or do you suggest xt or nolva?
how often would you cycle on and of it?
is everyone keeping their gains after coming off it?
are everyones gains pretty much the same? (from reading im seeing about 5lbs or so in 2-3 weeks)
would it be ok to conitue ussing CEE with it?

from most of what ive read this supp could be what gets me to where i want to go pretty fast it seems and that would basically fucking rule lol

any help greatly appreciated thanks guys

oh and if you think i shouldnt take this pleae tell me and explain why (unless its just to call me a noob lol)

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
1. Are you really 26?
2. Its not a "supp" but a "legal" (still) steroid.

You should do your homework before asking basically everything. Its not that I dont want to give an answer, but if you dont understand things by yourself is like following someone advice blindly and that's plain stupid.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
P.S.

3. You are thin like a paper sheet. You should EAT and train naturally for some years before considering AAS. I would suggest to buy 2 bottles, store em for 3 years and then maybe...

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You don't sound like you really did any research. SD requires prior working knowledge of anabolic steroids/prohormones. Its not just some supplement that would ""fucking rule lol ".

At your weight and lifting experience I suggest getting a proper diet/routine and 20-40lbs of beginner gains first.

modified7

Banned
Awards
P.S.

3. You are thin like a paper sheet. You should EAT and train naturally for some years before considering AAS. I would suggest to buy 2 bottles, store em for 3 years and then maybe...
yes im 26

i eat plenty

i have basically worked out for years although not concurrent

you can call it a supplement as well as a legal roid i dont see a difference i mean you are "supplementing" it

thanks for not telling me anything though lol

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
yes im 26

i eat plenty

i have basically worked out for years although not concurrent
Ask yourself this: If you ATE and TRAINED, why didnt u grow? ;)

thanks for not telling me anything though lol
I told u this, bro:
"You should do your homework before asking basically everything. Its not that I dont want to give an answer, but if you dont understand things by yourself is like following someone advice blindly and that's plain stupid."

If you look at my post, Yesterday, I gave plenty of suggestions to a thread similar to this. Use the search function or the "find posts by" one.
The best advice is what i said in my first post here. Really. Research, study, learn. Then ask.

modified7

Banned
Awards

I told u this, bro:
"You should do your homework before asking basically everything. Its not that I dont want to give an answer, but if you dont understand things by yourself is like following someone advice blindly and that's plain stupid."

If you look at my post, Yesterday, I gave plenty of suggestions to a thread similar to this. Use the search function or the "find posts by" one.
The best advice is what i said in my first post here. Really. Research, study, learn. Then ask.
i have grown ive put on 10lbs recently and things that claim to do it faster are always nice right?

modified7

Banned
Awards

I told u this, bro:

ok so i read your post . tell me what was any different in what he asked then me?

he wanted to know the same thing about xt ,6-oxo, and nolva
was it just because i didnt post up what dose i would have taken?
just curious why my questions arent worthy
you say hello and welcome him but i get my balls busted lol
oh and doing homework involves asking questions :)

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
modified7, all your questions are very basic and trite. Its the same as someone asking you whether 1 more set of curls and a glass of water would build bigger arms.

Just act your age and do your research.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What's with the sudden influx of SD threads today, anyway???

modified7

Banned
Awards
modified7, all your questions are very basic and trite. Its the same as someone asking you whether 1 more set of curls and a glass of water would build bigger arms.

Just act your age and do your research.
so asking questions is not acting my age?

learn:teach:lead i believe is what it says at the top of this page or maybe i was mistaken?

cant learn without asking questions now can you?

besides
show me where there is a thread that tells you how long between cycles seen pleanty that tell me how long to stay on
show me a thread that explains painful pumps
whats wrong withasking if people are keeping their gains and if they are basically the same?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
from most of what ive read this supp could be what gets me to where i want to go pretty fast it seems and that would basically fucking rule lol
I understand your desire to improve your self through training man, but you are in NO WAY ready for anabolics of ANY kind, let alone superdrol. The reason why?

You havent even come close to any kind of genetic limit for your body. At 6'2, I would think you could easily bulk up to >200lbs without anything other than a lot of good food, sleep, and a multivitamin.

You need to rethink your priorities. Using anabolics just because they get you to a certain physical condition 'fast' is a poor, ill-concieved viewpoint that will end up leading to abuse of these powerful chemicals. It is this kind of thinking that has made steroids illegal, and turned knowledgeble people that have devoted their lives to proper training, nutrition, and thorough research into criminals, at least in the eyes of our government.

i eat plenty
Do you now? Have you meticulously tracked every gram of food you put into your body day after day,and calculated out the macronutrient ratios that your body needs to synthesize lean muscle tissue? Didnt think so.

What you need to do is research. Read. Ask questions. Learn how to make your body a powerful muscle building machine without the help of extrageneous hormones. When you've been training and dieting consistently for 2-3 years at LEAST, and have gained 30-40 lbs naturally, then you MIGHT be ready to experiment with anabolics.

If you still want to use steroids because they're 'fast' and 'fucking rule' go right ahead. But dont do it here.

BV

modified7

Banned
Awards
I understand your desire to improve your self through training man, but you are in NO WAY ready for anabolics of ANY kind, let alone superdrol. The reason why?

You havent even come close to any kind of genetic limit for your body. At 6'2, I would think you could easily bulk up to >200lbs without anything other than a lot of good food, sleep, and a multivitamin.

You need to rethink your priorities. Using anabolics just because they get you to a certain physical condition 'fast' is a poor, ill-concieved viewpoint that will end up leading to abuse of these powerful chemicals. It is this kind of thinking that has made steroids illegal, and turned knowledgeble people that have devoted their lives to proper training, nutrition, and thorough research into criminals, at least in the eyes of our government.

Do you now? Have you meticulously tracked every gram of food you put into your body day after day,and calculated out the macronutrient ratios that your body needs to synthesize lean muscle tissue? Didnt think so.

What you need to do is research. Read. Ask questions. Learn how to make your body a powerful muscle building machine without the help of extrageneous hormones. When you've been training and dieting consistently for 2-3 years at LEAST, and have gained 30-40 lbs naturally, then you MIGHT be ready to experiment with anabolics.

If you still want to use steroids because they're 'fast' and 'fucking rule' go right ahead. But dont do it here.

BV
so you feel just because of my height i should be able to gain 20-30 lbs no problem? if i gained 20-30 lbs naturally i wouldnt need anything else . i just want to get to around 170 a normal weight for my height. i dont care to become a body builder or any of that mess thats not my thing. i wouldnt say im a chicken hawk on my nutrional intake but i do count calories,protien,carbs etc and like i said ive put on 10 lbs recently but i cant seem to get past that.

now i dont abuse anything i understand some kids have weak minds and cant kick a habbit but i assue you that aint me guy ive kicked plenty of nasty habbits in my day that are much more addictive then steriods at least in the majority's eyes.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
He feels because you've only been training 2-3 months and your diet is probably quite poor that you could easily gain another 20-30 lbs. I know you are trying to get big quick but it's good to get down the basic fundamentals which not many people do. Post your diet and routine and we can give you pointers as to gaining that 20-30 lbs naturally. You may want to look into Bobo's services (owner of this board and www.flanutrition.com ). I'm currently a customer of his and gained 16 lbs in 8 weeks on his muscle building program. It will be money much better spent then when in 2-3 years your gains have completely stalled you can look into the steroid route.

so you feel just because of my height i should be able to gain 20-30 lbs no problem? if i gained 20-30 lbs naturally i wouldnt need anything else . i just want to get to around 170 a normal weight for my height. i dont care to become a body builder or any of that mess thats not my thing. i wouldnt say im a chicken hawk on my nutrional intake but i do count calories,protien,carbs etc and like i said ive put on 10 lbs recently but i cant seem to get past that.

now i dont abuse anything i understand some kids have weak minds and cant kick a habbit but i assue you that aint me guy ive kicked plenty of nasty habbits in my day that are much more addictive then steriods at least in the majority's eyes.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
ok so i read your post . tell me what was any different in what he asked then me?

he wanted to know the same thing about xt ,6-oxo, and nolva
was it just because i didnt post up what dose i would have taken?
just curious why my questions arent worthy
you say hello and welcome him but i get my balls busted lol
oh and doing homework involves asking questions :)
LOL
Just because I answered about the same questions yesterday ;)
And so did other vets here.

After reading that and doing all the searches you still need (that's just MY opinion, others may differ), if you have some specific quesions I will be glad to answer.

left field

Awards
Hey,

tough answers, huh?

The advice you're getting is good. I'll wager that your food intake is pretty damn limited and your training is lacklustre.

That aside, no one is suggesting that you should be 6' 2" and 275, but I'm sure you'll be dissatisfied with only weighing 170. However, if that's your goal you could easily put that on without any type of "supplement."

As someone 19 years older than you, I put on 25 lbs in two years without anything other than food and effort. A lot of food, mind you, and even more effort.

My advice would be to use Bobo's services or pick up a new book by Meija and Berardi called "Scrawny to Brawny."
It's designed for guys like you.

Good luck,

lefty

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
At <150lbs and 6'2", you're going to have a hard time convincing anyone here that you're eating and training right. Why don't you post your routine and your diet? That would be a good starting point.

Also, note that the motto is "learn - teach - lead." Learning is the first step. That means doing searches, reading old threads, gathering all the information you can such that when it's time to ask a question, you basically know the answer already (or at least, you can guess at its general form).

-kwantam

Stuntdawg

Stuntdawg

Awards
i have grown ive put on 10lbs recently and things that claim to do it faster are always nice right?
Well, then, there you have it. If you supposedly grown this way recently, then keep at it. No offense, but for someone of your size and stature, you have incredible room to grow. Weighing 150lbs at 6'2 is pretty thin. You should take the advice from the knowledgable members at this board and reevaluate your diet and training. So what if you do SD. You will more than likely lose your gains, since you haven't trained long enough and made enough natural gains to know how to maintain what you have. You should definitely train a few years naturally to enjoy what your body is capable of based on its own accord. There's no quick fix, and anyone who thinks so, is setting themselves up for a "reality check".

Stuntdawg

Stuntdawg

Awards
At <150lbs and 6'2", you're going to have a hard time convincing anyone here that you're eating and training right. Why don't you post your routine and your diet? That would be a good starting point.

Also, note that the motto is "learn - teach - lead." Learning is the first step. That means doing searches, reading old threads, gathering all the information you can such that when it's time to ask a question, you basically know the answer already (or at least, you can guess at its general form).

-kwantam
And that's another note to mention. The search tool will uncover numerous threads dedicated to SD. You can learn so much via this means versus rehashing a thread that has been discussed multiple times prior to this.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
If you eat right, you can gain muscle pretty darn quickly. Now, it won't be as fast as with gear, but the gains will be more satisfying. Take a look at my pics, all done w/o androgens. At 6' and currently 175 (up 5 lbs on Bobo's program in 3 weeks), it'll be much easier to get to 200 or whatever with gear. Rather than starting at 150, which I would have had I started taking it when you are considering it (2001 in my case).

Seriously consider Bobo.

rjones

Awards
This kind of adds on what everyone else has said, but move out of this forum (prohormones, not anabolicminds), and go to nutrition and or training and do research there. You will probably find that your diet isn't as good as you think, or you're overtraining or something similar.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
modified they are just trying to help you here. I read the forums for at least a month before signing on. all the answers are here you just have to search for them. when you have a better understanding of what you are wanting to do everyone will be willing to help. also, I would replace the protein shake with a weight gainer shake.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Didnt mean to sound harsh man - anyone on this board will be more than willing to help you reach your goals. At your height, weight, and experience though, there is just no way you are ready for anabolic drugs. Getting to 170lbs at your height is defititely attainable with proper nutrition and training, even if you're a complete ectomorph. Read up in the nutrition and exercise forums for a while, that's the information that you really need.

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
It wasnt DS it was Anabolic Extreme. For the $$$ man, why else :(

bigredlemon

Awards
Didnt mean to sound harsh man - anyone on this board will be more than willing to help you reach your goals. At your height, weight, and experience though, there is just no way you are ready for anabolic drugs. Getting to 170lbs at your height is defititely attainable with proper nutrition and training, even if you're a complete ectomorph. Read up in the nutrition and exercise forums for a while, that's the information that you really need.

BV
Definetly agree, and I'm a contender for the king of ectomorphs. Most people gain size as they age, but for me, I was only 130 when I graduated college despite the fact that I've been lifting since middle school. It seemed that no matter what I did, I couldn't break it.

I found a place where experienced lifters could point out everywhere I was doing wrong, and that made a huge difference for me. It's been two years since and I've gained 40lb. Most of that was within a 6 month period. The rest of the time I was stuck in a plateau wondering what I needed to change to get going again. The answer is inevitably eat more, sleep more. No matter how impossible you think gaining is, there's always a way. You might have to work 5 times harder than everyone else, but no one said life's fair. You just got to play the hand you're dealt.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Right on bro! Welcome to AnabolicMinds!:D I have a friend that's exactly the same...6'3", 138lbs soaking wet and he works out 5 days a week. It will take a lot more attention to diet and training with your body type - but as an ectomorph its even more crucial that you make aggresive attention to nutrition a priority. When and if you are ready to manipulate your hormones, you'll have a much higher liklihood of maximizing and keeping your gains when you've learned how to maximize your potential naturally.

Congrats on the gains you've made. For a true ectomorph that's impressive. But keep it up!! Learn how to bust through those plateaus through proper training and nutrition before you decide to use anabolic drugs.

You'll be glad you did!!

BV

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Before I get to my point, I want to say that I do think that at 6'2" 150, this kid can gain more naturally through proper diet and training.

However I'm a bit sick of people telling other people, without seeing them or knowing anything about them, that they can absolutely gain X number of pounds doing just this or that.

Bottom line, everybody's genetics are different and everybody's body is different. These blanket generalizations telling people that if they just eat 5000 calories a day and do this or that, they will put on 30 pounds with no problem are out of hand.

I'm not talking about this thread, I'm talking about in general.

/karp

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Everybody is different, and the amount of calories and type of training needed to reach an attainable goal will vary according to the individual.
However, its common knowledge that a calorie surplus w/the proper macronutrient ratios and a good training program are going to build muscle. That's the way the human body works, so offering that information as general advice to the novice, who has yet to explore the benefits of proper nutrition, is not a bad thing at all.
Because attaining specific goals are unique the the individul, comming up with a plan to achieve those goals is entirely up to them.
But if a skinny kid walks up to me and asks me how to gain weight, Ill tell him to eat big and train hard. It's a broad generalization sure, but for someone who knows nothing about building muscle its a good place to start.

BV

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Probably cause it's for sale now on the OTHER board.
And for the fact that the members of the "other board" are telling people to come here. I have seen numerous posts telling people to come to AM.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Everybody is different, and the amount of calories and type of training needed to reach an attainable goal will vary according to the individual.
However, its common knowledge that a calorie surplus w/the proper macronutrient ratios and a good training program are going to build muscle. That's the way the human body works, so offering that information as general advice to the novice, who has yet to explore the benefits of proper nutrition, is not a bad thing at all.
Because attaining specific goals are unique the the individul, comming up with a plan to achieve those goals is entirely up to them.
But if a skinny kid walks up to me and asks me how to gain weight, Ill tell him to eat big and train hard. It's a broad generalization sure, but for someone who knows nothing about building muscle its a good place to start.

BV
I agree 100%. My point was just that too often I see blanket statements that are spoken as if they are gospel. And again, for someone who is over 6 feet and weighs 150 pounds, a lot of food is the starting point. ****, I haven't weighed 150 pounds since 8th grade (and I'm 5'9").

I have a very slow metabolism. I don't need the kind of calorie intake that some people recommend when I bulk. My first PH cycle I did over 4000 calories a day (with between 400-450 grams of protein). I put on good muscle but also an unacceptable amount of fat (which is extremely difficult for me to get rid of). I have since learned that I do not need such a huge caloric surplus. The benefit is, I can actually do a clean bulk by keeping calories relatively low as long as I get enough protein.

/karp

PastorofMuppets

Awards

Define: eating "Plenty"

Bottom line, you probably don't train correctly or eat enough. SD would be a waste of dollars.

Try actually training and eating right for a year bro, dedicate yourself.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
well if we keep talking about it.. it can be easily added..
As for people come from the OTHER site.. I just hope I can not have to take out the banning stick as much as I have lately.. this is not a place for little kids to be playing..

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
your not f'n 26...im a freakign runner and weigh 155 and im younger than you...
people need to quit playing around with this kind of stuff when they know NOTHING about it...

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I remembered when AM got its first deluge of teenagers years ago and suddenly we had many 21/22 yr olds that weighed 150lb with 5-10 yrs of lifting experience.

PastorofMuppets

Awards
I remembered when AM got its first deluge of teenagers years ago and suddenly we had many 21/22 yr olds that weighed 150lb with 5-10 yrs of lifting experience.
Hmmmm, well what if they are Ethiopians, ever think of that Mr. Smarty Pants? :)

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I doubt it. They'd have to be double limb amputees or something.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
that's really uncalled for... :nono:
Chill dude. He wasn't making fun of amputees, just saying that they'd have to be amputees to weigh that little.

/karp

modified7

Banned
Awards
your not f'n 26...im a freakign runner and weigh 155 and im younger than you...
people need to quit playing around with this kind of stuff when they know NOTHING about it...
damn moron you think im not 26 because you weigh more then me and are a freaking runner? lmfao i mean really..... LMFAO

whats even better is you claim im not 26 but you say "im younger then you"

welll which is it smart guy ?

to everyone else thanks im gonna try the nutrition route ....

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
since when did age have anything to do with weight

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
damn moron you think im not 26 because you weigh more then me and are a freaking runner? lmfao i mean really..... LMFAO

what even better is you claim im not 26 but you say "im younger then you"

welll which is it smart guy ?

to everyone else thanks im gonna try the nutrition route ....
dude, get a life... you MIGHT be 14, by the way you're coming across on this board... can you seriously not figure out what the guy was saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.