OPTIMAL SUPERDROL CYCLE

D

dess

Awards
i'm thiknin' of doing a 3 on 2 off 3 on cycle of superdrol. i just wanted to get some input who have done sd cycles longer than three weeks. i have read around but have got contradictory information. alot of ppl say that after 3 weeks most of the mass gains stop and only strength gains r made, but the ppl who say that r usually ppl who have only ran sd for 3 weeks. could ppl who have ran sd for more than three weeks tell us if any gains on the scale were made after teh three week point and approx how much.

thanx alot

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
3 on 2 off and 3 on is guaranteed to hit your lipid profile like a ton of lead. Just a heads up.

newob

newob

Awards
Yea, I originally planned the 3-2-3 but then decided 3-3-3 would be better instead. The first week off my strength and weight kept going up, I used only ZMA that first week for PCT, the second week off I added RXT, but the end of the second week I didnt feel fully recovered, (the boys not quite back yet). It is now the middle of the third week and I am feeling great still, and everything seems back to normal. Lost about 5 of the 10-12 lbs gain but no strength lost at all.I will start the second 3 week cycle this weekend. I feel this is a better idea. I would prob even make it 4 weeks the next time out though.

S

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was on SD for 10 days @ 30mg before i saw anything at all. the size came during the end of the 2nd and into the third week. that's just me, though.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
This is a shot in the dark, but I don't think 3-3-3 is a good idea either, based on those 3-2-3 results.