pct question

B

Blacksissiors

Awards
alright so I just finished an 8 week cycle of 1 andro week 1-8 and 4 andro week 2-6. Ive been doing a lot of research on pct and basically from what i've gathered is essentially pct is used to get you test levels back to normal and lower estrogen/get it under control? During the cycle I bought a bottle of cyclo dex just incase of any estrogen sides from the 4 andro, but i never got any. In addition, i have a bottle of nugenix test booster, so my question is couldn't i just take these two together as a pct?

thanks in advanced also i responded well no sides (besides a little acne and test shrinkage)

B

Blacksissiors

Awards
also what do you guys think about taking bridge and creatine for 4 weeks?

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I seriously suggest you get a SERM bro. You're going to need one to get your HPTA kickstarted, to maintain your gains and to prevent any estrogen sides. Without a SERM your last 8 weeks are going to have been a total waste and you're going to be putting your health at risk.
Four weeks of Clomid (SERM) at 50/50/25/25
Run your test boosters alongside and/or after and get a cortisol reducer too if you've got the funds, SNS Reduce XT should do you good for that.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As said above, SERM is the #1 must-have. everything else is additional.

after a serm, I would suggest a good otc pct type supp that has some goodies to help ease the transition... My go-to stack for all of my pct's:

SERM of choice (clomid and/or nolva)
SNS Reduce XT (for cortisol control)
SNS Inhibit E/P (depending on the cycle, E for estrogenic compounds, P for prolactinogenic compounds)
SNS PCT Assit and/or low dose CEL Cycle assist (basically tapering down support supps to help control BP, liver vals, etc etc)

If funds allow - natty anabolics
Xgels, Anabeta Elite, Magnitropin, Epi-plex etc.

B

Blacksissiors

Awards
As said above, SERM is the #1 must-have. everything else is additional.

after a serm, I would suggest a good otc pct type supp that has some goodies to help ease the transition... My go-to stack for all of my pct's:

SERM of choice (clomid and/or nolva)
SNS Reduce XT (for cortisol control)
SNS Inhibit E/P (depending on the cycle, E for estrogenic compounds, P for prolactinogenic compounds)
SNS PCT Assit and/or low dose CEL Cycle assist (basically tapering down support supps to help control BP, liver vals, etc etc)

If funds allow - natty anabolics
Xgels, Anabeta Elite, Magnitropin, Epi-plex etc.
So anabeta elite and all of those are serms ? I cant find clomid or nolva anywhere so im assuming they are not otc?

B

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alright so I just finished an 8 week cycle of 1 andro week 1-8 and 4 andro week 2-6. Ive been doing a lot of research on pct and basically from what i've gathered is essentially pct is used to get you test levels back to normal and lower estrogen/get it under control? During the cycle I bought a bottle of cyclo dex just incase of any estrogen sides from the 4 andro, but i never got any. In addition, i have a bottle of nugenix test booster, so my question is couldn't i just take these two together as a pct?

thanks in advanced also i responded well no sides (besides a little acne and test shrinkage)
Did you have any estrogen sides from the cycle?
Im about to start my 1-4 andro cycle
2 caps each

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
The only SERM there is the Clomid, all the others he listed are PCT supplements to either boost test, reduce estrogen, keep you healthy and reduce your cortisol (stress hormone that induces muscle loss)
Unfortunately SERMS are not OTC and you'll have to do your research to find them as we can't tell you on messaging boards.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So anabeta elite and all of those are serms ? I cant find clomid or nolva anywhere so im assuming they are not otc?
dear god no. no no no no no....

clomid/nolva = SERM's

everything else is otc pct additions. nothing that should be run as a sole pct.

you really should know these things before starting a cycle.

B

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dear god no. no no no no no....

clomid/nolva = SERM's

everything else is otc pct additions. nothing that should be run as a sole pct.

you really should know these things before starting a cycle.
What i dont get its that when you buy any cycle stack blackstobes ironmag etc only
comes wit PH-CYCLE SUPPORT-ESTROGEN CONTROL --PTC
AND ALL SAY thats all you need but when you go to a forum they tell you that you need sarms clomid letroo etccc
Im confuse

JMark

JMark

Awards
What i dont get its that when you buy any cycle stack blackstobes ironmag etc only
comes wit PH-CYCLE SUPPORT-ESTROGEN CONTROL --PTC
AND ALL SAY thats all you need but when you go to a forum they tell you that you need sarms clomid letroo etccc
Im confuse
That's because all companies wanna do is sell you sh1t and not care about your health. They're not gonna tell you, you need a prescription medication for post cycle recovery.

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't just go off what the retailers are trying to sell you. Prohormones are serious things and you're messing with powerful drugs, you need to do your own research BEFORE putting these things into your system.

B

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's because all companies wanna do is sell you sh1t and not care about your health. They're not gonna tell you, you need a prescription medication for post cycle recovery.
Hey give me a advise
Im doing my first cycle next week
2 caps 1 andro
1 cap 4 andro
Cycle support 3x a day

Then
Estrogen blocker
Pct
Since its a very low doses of andro you think ok just wit my pct?

JMark

JMark

Awards
Hey give me a advise
Im doing my first cycle next week
2 caps 1 andro
1 cap 4 andro
Cycle support 3x a day

Then
Estrogen blocker
Pct
Since its a very low doses of andro you think ok just wit my pct?
I don't even think that's worth it to run. Too low of doses.

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Basics on the info you've provided...
Weeks 1-6
1-AD
1/2/2/2/2/2
4-AD
1/1/1/1/1/1
On cycle support (Weeks 1-6)
Olympus Labs Ar1macare Pro
(This should keep Estrogen regulated, your blood pressure stable and your organs healthy whilst keeping any potential sides at bay)
Assault Labs Estro Strike or Exemestane
(This is your on Cycle Aromatase Inhibitor to use just incase any estrogen sides do flare up. I.e. bloating, mood swings, sensitive or 'puffy' nipples etc)

Post Cycle Therapy (Weeks 7-13)
Clomid
50/50/25/25
OR
Nolvadex
20/20/10/10
(These are SERMS to get all of your natural hormones going again, especially your HPTA)
(Again, to keep you healthy and your organs clean)
Vital Labs X3
(Test booster and anti estrogen to get your natural testosterone up)
Black Stone Labs Viron
(More tesr boosting and anti estrogen)
Serious Nutrition Solutions Reduce XT
(Cortisol (Stress hormone) reducing supplement to help hold onto your gains)

But that's just my advice

B

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't even think that's worth it to run. Too low of doses.
Its my first cycle and i wanna see how my body reacts to the compounds
Thats why im asking you for advise

B

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Basics on the info you've provided...
Weeks 1-6
1-AD
1/2/2/2/2/2
4-AD
1/1/1/1/1/1
On cycle support (Weeks 1-6)
(This should keep Estrogen regulated, your blood pressure stable and your organs healthy whilst keeping any potential sides at bay)
Assault Labs Estro Strike or Exemestane
(This is your on Cycle Aromatase Inhibitor to use just incase any estrogen sides do flare up. I.e. bloating, mood swings, sensitive or 'puffy' nipples etc)

Post Cycle Therapy (Weeks 7-13)
Clomid
50/50/25/25
OR
Nolvadex
20/20/10/10
(These are SERMS to get all of your natural hormones going again, especially your HPTA)
(Again, to keep you healthy and your organs clean)
Vital Labs X3
(Test booster and anti estrogen to get your natural testosterone up)
Black Stone Labs Viron
(More tesr boosting and anti estrogen)
Serious Nutrition Solutions Reduce XT
(Cortisol (Stress hormone) reducing supplement to help hold onto your gains)

But that's just my advice
Thanx very much

But i dont have ar1micare
Already have my stack

I have vital labs cycle support and for pct
Pctx3 vital labs too for estrogen i have blackstone lab eradicate

JMark

JMark

Awards
Its my first cycle and i wanna see how my body reacts to the compounds
Thats why im asking you for advise
To make it worthy of your time, you should run them at 330mg a day. Just have aromasin and clomid ready. Andros are weak ass compounds, you want full dosage to see any little gains you might get.

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Then you need to upgrade your stack. Yes, I appreciate that it can get expensive but if you're going to do something do it right and you can't put a price on your health.

To quote many others
"NO SERM, NO CYCLE"

B

Blacksissiors

Awards
I appreciate everyones input, however, can someone please tell me where to get a serm? ive looked online and cannot find a single one thats otc

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Lol. Clomid and nolva aren't otc. You can get pharma or research grade one all over the internet. We can't source, but type in research clomid for sale on google, and the one that has a bunch if good reviews is legit. Lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I appreciate everyones input, however, can someone please tell me where to get a serm? ive looked online and cannot find a single one thats otc
You can't ask for sources for illegal stuff on AM. You're gonna get banned

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Olympus Labs 19
J Supplements 2
E 35 and Older 2
J Anabolics 7
G Post Cycle Therapy 6