Osta LGD

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im running ostarine 20 mg everyday along with epiandro and 4 andro, 600 mg and 400 mg. I want to add LGD for my last 4 weeks. So I drop the osta or run both the LGD and osta together

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im running ostarine 20 mg everyday along with epiandro and 4 andro, 600 mg and 400 mg. I want to add LGD for my last 4 weeks. So I drop the osta or run both the LGD and osta together
It can be done either way really. Somewhat depends on your cycle length and goals. Need more info to advise properly.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 18 days into osta epiandro 4andro.
Tight. Pumps. Mood. Libido. Drive in gym. All good.
I've lost about .6% body fat already and Havnt lost a pound.
All good also. I'm 6'3" 245 . 20.4 % bf
So I'd like to tighten up even more for the next 2 1/2 weeks and then possibly chase a couple PRs for the next 4 1/2
Upping my calories and going for power and size increase.
I purporsely Havnt added 1 andro to avoid back pumps.
Works like a charm.
Will 4 1/2 weeks be long enough on LGD to get gains.
Osta works fast on me. So do the andros, mentally at least.
And do I take the osta and Lgd together for the duration.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 18 days into osta epiandro 4andro.
Tight. Pumps. Mood. Libido. Drive in gym. All good.
I've lost about .6% body fat already and Havnt lost a pound.
All good also. I'm 6'3" 245 . 20.4 % bf
So I'd like to tighten up even more for the next 2 1/2 weeks and then possibly chase a couple PRs for the next 4 1/2
Upping my calories and going for power and size increase.
I purporsely Havnt added 1 andro to avoid back pumps.
Works like a charm.
Will 4 1/2 weeks be long enough on LGD to get gains.
Osta works fast on me. So do the andros, mentally at least.
And do I take the osta and Lgd together for the duration.
Sounds fine. You could add the LGD on the back half for sure. Just be wary of your health markers like cholesterol and blood pressure. SARMs can still affect these even though they are considered mild. Hopefully you have good cycle support and a complete SERM-based PCT regimen planned.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rebirth. Also Clomid. But I'm going try rebirth again to recover. Works good for me.
Fish oil. Glucosamine. Liver support. Selium.
Thanks bro.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Yes, you can make gains on LGD in 4 weeks although you would be leaving alot on the table with such a short run. I honestly don't think the gains are going to be that much greater than having Ostarine in full swing for the secong half of your cycle. You could always up the Osta dose a bit if you wanted. I personally would not run both for a long period of time.

If you do decide to jump to LGD, make sure you have an overlap week! Start the LGD on the last week you plan on using Ostarine, This will give the LGD a bit of time to saturate in your system and so you don't have a lull in your cycle. The 2nd and 3rd week is where LGD begins to shine anyway.

Agree with Jebrook, definitely make sure you have some quality lipid/cardio support for your cycle. Also, for me, Ostarine was good for my joints where as LGD made them dry and clicky. Joint support is recommended on LGD from my experience, especially if used in combination with epiandro.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, you can make gains on LGD in 4 weeks although you would be leaving alot on the table with such a short run. I honestly don't think the gains are going to be that much greater than having Ostarine in full swing for the secong half of your cycle. You could always up the Osta dose a bit if you wanted. I personally would not run both for a long period of time.

If you do decide to jump to LGD, make sure you have an overlap week! Start the LGD on the last week you plan on using Ostarine, This will give the LGD a bit of time to saturate in your system and so you don't have a lull in your cycle. The 2nd and 3rd week is where LGD begins to shine anyway.

Agree with Jebrook, definitely make sure you have some quality lipid/cardio support for your cycle. Also, for me, Ostarine was good for my joints where as LGD made them dry and clicky. Joint support is recommended on LGD from my experience, especially if used in combination with epiandro.
Thanks that's what I was really interested in. Will the gains on 4 weeks lgd be greater than staying with the Ostarine the whole time.
My joints absolutely feel good right now.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks that's what I was really interested in. Will the gains on 4 weeks lgd be greater than staying with the Ostarine the whole time.
I also thought about that too. I could bump up to 25mg I have the capability in the shelf right now.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
That's a tough one to answer. Have you used LGD before? I honestly think it's a bit of a toss up as we all respond differently to these compounds. I've done a 30 day Ostarine cycle, as well as a 37 day LGD cycle - both were bridged into a PH/DS. I had great results on both, despite the short cycle lengths. I seem to respond well, and quickly, to SARMs.

The decision is really yours. Based upon your goal of strength increases and the fact that you are going to be upping calories, LGD would seem to be the better pick. Also, if you keep the same cycle length and do the overlap of Osta/LGD for one week, that should mean a 5 week duration of LGD use, provided you have enough for 5 weeks.. Based upon my experience with LGD, gains can definitely be made in that time span. Again, you're just leaving some gains on the table with a shorter duration, that's all.

I do think continuing the Osta could yield similar results, although they may be slightly less than when compared to what they might be on LGD. I've run Osta @ both 20 and 25mg and didn't notice much difference but the extra 5mg is beneficial for some. 25mg is the absolute most I would suggest but my preference would be to top out at 20. LGD is a better bulker for sure.

I guess in a round about way I'm now suggesting LGD for the second half, especially if you have enough for 5 weeks. :]

What is your proposed layout, BTW? I'm a bit unsure of what your plan was. Were you planning Ostarine for 5 weeks (18 days + 2.5 weeks) and then LGD for 4? If that's the case, this would be my suggestion with the overlap, so getting 5 weeks on both but with a 9 week cycle.

OST-OST-OST-OST-OST-XXX-XXX-XXX-XXX
XXX-XXX-XXX-XXX-LGD-LGD-LGD-LGD-LGD

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That looking good to me.
I have enough.
I have a bottle of 3mg and a bottle of 5mg
Is over the counter AI good enough for LGD.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
That looking good to me.
I have enough.
I have a bottle of 3mg and a bottle of 5mg
Is over the counter AI good enough for LGD.
An OTC AI shouldn't be necessary with LGD but I don't see it hurting things all that much. I don't have a lot of faith in most of the OTC AI's out there. You should always have an RC or pharma AI on hand when cycling. If gyno symptoms ever appear, the OTC AI will not be very helpful.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So do you feel an AI is not necessary for Ostarine either?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also for me, Ostarine was good for my joints where as LGD made them dry and clicky. Joint support is recommended on LGD from my experience, especially if used in combination with epiandro.
Interesting as lgd's phase 2 testing is on 120 elderly hip replacement patients.
Still going on, so no results posted yet.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
So do you feel an AI is not necessary for Ostarine either?
It really does depend on the individual and we should always have a legit AI on hand. I will say that Ostarine (because it can considerably affect SHBG) can facilitate a more estrogenic environment when compared to LGD. From my experience, I consider LGD to be more androgenic than Ostarine. It is impossible for me to qualify that though, other than anecdotal experience.

Interesting as lgd's phase 2 testing is on 120 elderly hip replacement patients.
Still going on, so no results posted yet.
It is interesting indeed. While on Ostarine (the first time I ran it), I was also on 11-KT and Formestane which both should have negatively affected my joints because of lower cortisol and estrogen. Yet, my joints felt great and I did lower my estrogen too much during the early stages of that run. My LGD run, I used Dermacrine which should in some small way be helpful to the joints, or at the very least be neutral.

I think it comes down to the way we are using these compounds. The clinical trials of most of these SARMs use doses that are usually well below what we experiment with. If a very small dose of a SARM, or specifically LGD, yields impressive bone growth results or maintenance of bone health, maybe high doses of the same compound drastically accelerates bone remodeling and thus increases joint pain. I think it's something to consider anyway.

Scooby tuna

Awards
Used dna anabolics lgd at 9mg for 6 weeks no results at all for some reason

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

thebraingaz

Awards
I had the same results with brawn o-Bol, ran at 20mg for 6 weeks and got nothing from it

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like you got bunk stuff too.

thebraingaz

Awards
I tried brawn o-Bol and got nothing from it, did 20mg a day, for 3 weeks, I'm looking for legit

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rad83 Anabolics 2
Supplements 8
Anabolics 24
Sheriff Morri Anabolics 42
Old Witch Anabolics 3