Summer Stack layout

JCX

JCX

Awards
Hey AM!

Have a nice stash of products lined up, just trying to figure out the best layout,Heres what I'm thinking
Stats: 31, 5'10" 172lbs ~12%bf

Week 1-8 20mg OL ostarine
week 1-8 3 Pump Dermacrine
week 4-8 600mg 11-Ketotest
(Arimistane on hand 25-75mg depending on estro issues-usually not issue for me)

Others sups on hand: Creatine, Yohimbine, Inhibit-P, Abliterate Advanced, Forskolin,

PCT: Nolva 20/20/10/10
Arimistane 75mg daily
DAA 3g/day
Activate Xtreme

Planning to start June 13. Any ideas or comments welcomed. Main goal to maintain muscle and lean out. Following a keto diet with carb ups every 7-10 days~ 2200 cals. HIIT and weight training 4-5 times per week.

JCX

JCX

Awards
There may be some over lap between my evomuse abliterate advanced and dermacrine. Can these two be stacked? or too much DHEA? Maybe limit Derma to only 2 pumps until the AA runs out and then do the planned 3 pumps...

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
600mg of 11-Keto is a Huge dose,that comes with side effects of super low cortisol.
250-300mg is G2G

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
600mg of 11-Keto is a Huge dose,that comes with side effects of super low cortisol.
250-300mg is G2G
I dont think it will be an issue with dermacrine tho. As pregnenolone is readily turned into cortisol, when the body is deficient in cortisol.

However I don't know know and don't have any experience with that soooo my word is just broscience:)

JCX

JCX

Awards
I should clarify. Not 11-KT, have the older 11-oxo version that will have to convert. 600-900mg is the required dose I believe.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I should clarify. Not 11-KT, have the older 11-oxo version that will have to convert. 600-900mg is the required dose I believe.
Ok then dosage is fine. Is that orally? If it is closer to 900mg would be better.

JCX

JCX

Awards
600mg for 11oxo is sufficient for finishing up the cycle. I like how it leans and dries me out at that dose. Anyone comment on the dermacrine and abliterate advanced stacked together? starting this stack tomorrow. Also I'm Going with clomid as PCT now 50/50/25/25.