Epi-andro for 22 year old?

Nathan1722

Awards
Hey guys I'm 22 and am curious about trying epi andro what are the bad side effects like long term and short term?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys I'm 22 and am curious about trying epi andro what are the bad side effects like long term and short term?
Type in EpiAndro in the search function and your questions will be answered.

Your young to be considering using such products IMO but to each their own. The info you seek is readily available but it's quite a serious topic so research a bit. Line up an idea of cycle length and PCT products to follow then post your age, weight, goals, training style, diet, and lifestyle. Maybe then someone more knowledgable will consider helping you further.

Nathan1722

Awards
I'm just going to stay away from it but going to do a lot of research on all these different compounds they're interesting thankyou for your input

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm just going to stay away from it but going to do a lot of research on all these different compounds they're interesting thankyou for your input
I think that's your best option especially at 22. PH's aren't something you want to jump into without sufficient research.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Go for proven natural muscle builders such as arachidonic acid and Phosphatidic acid. SNS XGELS and soy lecithin granules would be something to look into.