Puffy nipples from castor oil

KiNGTyreZe

Awards
My case is a bit weird.

I was all natural and had a great body. Totally flat chest. However I took castor oil 5 weeks ago because it's promised to regrow hair. I took that for 3 weeks and it regrew hair. Yet I got weaker in training over the time span and slowly lost my gains. I've developed puffy nipples and that's when I started researching more about castor oil.

Now here's the thing: castor oil causes infertility and a drop of testosterone down to the zero numbers. This disbalance of T:Estrogen ratio caused some puffy nipples for me.

I quit castor oil cold turkey and it's been 2 weeks but the nipples are same if not worse. I don't want to risk anything, hence I look for a SERM, estrogen decreasing compunds or anything.

What can you advise?

Any good sources?

Thanks.

KC41

KC41

Awards
Ive had puffy nips since puberty along with pseudo gyno and stringy like fibrous gyno. I don't have the cash to get Smart lipo.. The only thing that gets rid of my puffy nips is shooting PGCL into them. It will make you crap and give you cramps for a bit but, you won't have that puffiness all day.

KC41

KC41

Awards
I was thinking of mixing up my own DHT transdermal for my next cycle and heard it can help with gyno. Has anyone ever tried to mix up their own in the past with my best some DMSO? I could use some help with the percentages

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
DHT can help with gyno, also Epistane and the1 or MethylDHT.
But with these compounds there is a high risk of rebound Gyno when going off.

Youd better get some Raloxifen or Tamoxifen and Exemestane and do a classic gyno reversion protocol. May not help with really old gyno but younger gyno usually is no problem.

KC41

KC41

Awards
Thanks, I have both on hand. Any suggestions for mixing?

KC41

KC41

Awards
Raloxifen and Tamoxifen. As for what to mix with I have DMSO, alcohol and maybe some hand sanitizer

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Dou you have a mg scale?
You can just measure the amount of powder to take.

To make suggestions about mixing one would have to know exactly what form it is. Citrate hydrochloride etc

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
The ONLY logical thing for you to do is go see a doctor so he can properly diagnose your situation and subsequently treat it. Trying to self-teat may eventually make things worse, even if you manage some short-term relief. Get it dealt with now, by a professional, before it snowballs into a life-long issue.

It's too bad you chose to ingest the castor oil as opposed to just applying it topically for PGD2 inhibition.

Best of luck.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Yeah well I for myself have spoken to many doctors and they all just wanted me to wait a year...