Compartment Syndrome Lower Leg?

physical

Awards
I am on M-Sten 20mg and DMZ 30mg. I am taking all necessary supports.

However, I CANNOT run. Right above my ankles it hurts like hell when running. I need to be able to run and doing cyle or another cardio is not an option. I just started 4g Taurine about 3 days ago, how long should this take to work?

Any other options as well? I am not sure what is going on.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like shin splints, try jogging backwards for like a quarter mile. Should relieve pressure (seriously)

physical

Awards
I don't think it is shin splints. These can be diagnosed by pulling your shins upwards while applying downward pressure. Also, if you take your hand and wrap it around your ankle just above the nuckle on the side... That is where it hurts the most. And then just all over the lower part of the leg.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am on M-Sten 20mg and DMZ 30mg. I am taking all necessary supports.

However, I CANNOT run. Right above my ankles it hurts like hell when running. I need to be able to run and doing cyle or another cardio is not an option. I just started 4g Taurine about 3 days ago, how long should this take to work?

Any other options as well? I am not sure what is going on.
Up the taurine to 10g on an empty stomach.

physical

Awards
Up the taurine to 10g on an empty stomach.
Sheet, am I going to die? notsrs

Does it matter how close to running I take it? Like should I take it x amount of hours before running or anytime during the day?

Thanks!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sheet, am I going to die? notsrs

Does it matter how close to running I take it? Like should I take it x amount of hours before running or anytime during the day?

Thanks!
I don't think so. I take my dose in the middle of the night when I wake up to pee and I know my stomach is really empty.

physical

Awards
I don't think so. I take my dose in the middle of the night when I wake up to pee and I know my stomach is really empty.
Alright, hmmm. This is my usual feeding schedule.

6am breakfast
11am lunch
2pm snack
6pm dinner
8pm snack

So would about 9am be fine or should I do it right before bed at about 10pm? Thanks for your help!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alright, hmmm. This is my usual feeding schedule.

6am breakfast
11am lunch
2pm snack
6pm dinner
8pm snack

So would about 9am be fine or should I do it right before bed at about 10pm? Thanks for your help!
I'd say 10am and that gives an hour until your next meal.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Compartment syndrome is a medical emergency bro, requiring surgical release by an incision to the fascia.

You sound like what I suffer from. Where the bottom of my calf muscle would be but in the front feels like it's going to explode after walking up a hill for instance.