Getting my feet wet with Ostarine.. just a couple questions

bmurray94

Awards
Looking to do my first "cycle" with only Ostarine. 22 years old, 165lbs.. ~12% bodyfat.

I'd like to follow the common 25mg/day dosing for 8 weeks.

I have never used any sort of PED or anything so I have been researching a good amount. Seems some people say Ostarine doesn't require a pct then others say it does. I would prefer to take the safe route and get a mini pct.

What would be good?

I've heard good things about N2gaurd and HC Generate.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Looking to do my first "cycle" with only Ostarine. 22 years old, 165lbs.. ~12% bodyfat.

I'd like to follow the common 25mg/day dosing for 8 weeks.

I have never used any sort of PED or anything so I have been researching a good amount. Seems some people say Ostarine doesn't require a pct then others say it does. I would prefer to take the safe route and get a mini pct.

What would be good?

I've heard good things about N2gaurd and HC Generate.
welcome to the forum-

yes Osta will require a PCT and I dont like the above. More importantly bro, imho you are too young for this. Not sure what your prior history is and at your age, should be none, I would hold off on this.

Just giving it to you straight bro, not going to be the one to say some sugar coated crap. IMHO Dont Do it

bmurray94

Awards
welcome to the forum-

yes Osta will require a PCT and I dont like the above. More importantly bro, imho you are too young for this. Not sure what your prior history is and at your age, should be none, I would hold off on this.

Just giving it to you straight bro, not going to be the one to say some sugar coated crap. IMHO Dont Do it
no prior history at all. i've been lifting since i was in my teens but not religiously like i have been for the past ~2.5 years.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
you would be better off waiting a few years bro, but decision is yours- if you do, have a good pct on hand and watch your stats. again, i dont recommend doing this at your age. just being honest -not trying to be an azz

bmurray94

Awards
i understand! no offense taken. I appreciate the comment. I'm still researching and going to see what some others that chime in say as well.

Thanks!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
^^ agreed, also I've ran osta twice and have several bottles in my stash , nothing special how people say it is , only thing I got out of it was good general feeling but body didn't change much, have you ever considered some of the more natural stuff , what kind of supps you taking now? Just my suggestion , if you have your heart set on the osta, like smith said, ensure you got your research and pct and on cycle stuff perfect and on hand .

bmurray94

Awards
^^ agreed, also I've ran osta twice and have several bottles in my stash , nothing special how people say it is , only thing I got out of it was good general feeling but body didn't change much, have you ever considered some of the more natural stuff , what kind of supps you taking now? Just my suggestion , if you have your heart set on the osta, like smith said, ensure you got your research and pct and on cycle stuff perfect and on hand .
Currently taking
fish oils daily
clas daily
mens one a day
gat nitraflex pwo
opt nutrition whey

i went through a bottle of Vital Labs Anafuse ( "natural anabolic" ) last winter. Strength went up but i feel that had more to do with how much i was eating.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Currently taking
fish oils daily
clas daily
mens one a day
gat nitraflex pwo
opt nutrition whey

i went through a bottle of Vital Labs Anafuse ( "natural anabolic" ) last winter. Strength went up but i feel that had more to do with how much i was eating.
Diet is going to be king my man. How tall are you? Unless your 5'4", if you can't eat and put on weight, you won't be able to hold whatever weight hormones help you put on.
I also agree with the whole you're too young. Im sure you know why and I don't want to beat a dead horse. Just focus on diet and training until you hit a brick wall...

bmurray94

Awards
Diet is going to be king my man. How tall are you? Unless your 5'4", if you can't eat and put on weight, you won't be able to hold whatever weight hormones help you put on.
I also agree with the whole you're too young. Im sure you know why and I don't want to beat a dead horse. Just focus on diet and training until you hit a brick wall...
I'm 5'9". Yeah i got up to 189lbs during my last bulk. put on a good amount of fat (probably got up to ~17-18% bf)... and gained a lot of strength but i want to put on LEAN muscle. which is hard for me. i gain fat so easily. i have no problem taking in 5000 calories if i want to.

I may hold on the osta then and try the anafuse again and try a cleaner bulk.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Currently taking
fish oils daily
clas daily
mens one a day
gat nitraflex pwo
opt nutrition whey

Ok so pretty much the basics , my suggestion would be before jumping to osta look up some of the natural supps and give them a shot, anafuse (I believe) is a blend of epicat and laxogen if you gained some strength with that try maybe getting some separate so you know you're getting a full dose, I'm currently taking ep1c by OL and laxo by primeval labs , if I didn't already have that one in my cabinet I would have gone with OL most likely. I've read a lot of good things about epicat helping with recomp and cutting. You could also try adding something like finish line which is a post workout drink that in my opinion tastes really good and helps heal quicker. There's a lot more good natural stuff you could add and see how you react first before jumping on the Sarms/ph route. I would research some of those, and if you need any suggestions feel free to ask me or post another thread, most people on the forum are willing to help

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
I'm 5'9". Yeah i got up to 189lbs during my last bulk. put on a good amount of fat (probably got up to ~17-18% bf)... and gained a lot of strength but i want to put on LEAN muscle. which is hard for me. i gain fat so easily. i have no problem taking in 5000 calories if i want to.

I may hold on the osta then and try the anafuse again and try a cleaner bulk.
Not a bad idea, just try to bulk at a slight surplus 200-300 cal/day. Also not sure when the last time you changed up your routine but may also not be a bad idea to do so.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
welcome to the forum-

^^^ This.
bmurray94 If you chose to do it anyway, 25mg ED is high, especially for 8 weeks. It will suppress you. I have bloods on my log: First Osta cycle.

bmurray94

Awards
Appreciate the comments guys. So i will probably hold off on osta for at least one more bulk season.

As for natty anabolics. anyone know of anything that may serve me better than Anafuse. I believe the main ingredient in it is Epicatechin.

Stack that with a natty test booster?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I hate to use this as a promo, but Nutra Innovations has Test max and can be used with
mega lax- 180 count 25 mg of laxogenin
test max- 150 count- TestMax Amplified Blend 2,950mg -D-Aspartic Acid, Tribulus Terrestris(95%), Epimedium,
Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto, Maca Root, Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic Acid

bmurray94

Awards
I hate to use this as a promo, but Nutra Innovations has Test max and can be used with
mega lax- 180 count 25 mg of laxogenin
test max- 150 count- TestMax Amplified Blend 2,950mg -D-Aspartic Acid, Tribulus Terrestris(95%), Epimedium,
Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto, Maca Root, Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic Acid
I'll look into them. I like the fact that Anafuse contains both Laxo and Epi

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I'll look into it. I like the fact that Anafuse contains both Laxo and Epi
its a good product, but glad to see you are waiting. We arent here to bash anyone, sometimes we just really want to get our point across so again, thanks for not taking it the wrong way.

we arent that kind of forum

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Osta is best used in a cut or recomp but diet is key , if you're looking to bulk you can try out lgd at 8-10 mgs for 8 weeks or you could run some andros . We have a couple you can check on our website that are great for someone just getting into the game. Anything you got questions about PM me , also anything anabolic I recommend to allways pct . Serm included .