PCT Nutrition

eireog007

eireog007

Awards
I'm currently in the middle of my first cycle (Sup3r-1) and have a question regarding nutrition during PCT.

The plan of my cycle is to recomp/cut fat and I'm wondering if there is a consensus on nutrition during PCT, can I continue with a calorie deficit or even experiment with a ketogenic diet to continue cutting or because of the lack of natural test should nutrition be kept simple and just keep calories at maintenance levels to ensure not to lose the gains made on cycle.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If your goal is to cut depending on what results you got during your cycle and the lenght, then I would continue the calorie deficit. If you're happy with your results on cycle and it was a longer cycle then i would go back to maintenance but that's me.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eat at NEW maintenance. A caloric deficit during game pct will absolutely destroy any new muscle you have added during your cycle.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm utilizing a TKD still coming off of a contest and the end of my epi cycle. I'm up about 9lbs since weigh ins and about 700 calories in 3-4 weeks. Some fat gained back but nothing compared to some guys contest rebounds. Especially considering my reverse was during PCT! I'd deff consider the TKD method, I'll be using it again for sure