Anyone with experience running Diabolix?

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
I have 3 bottles of diabolix that I am wanting to run this summer. As I've begun to do some research on it I have found there aren't that many logs out there.

Some questions I have are about best dose and length of cycle.

Also, I know some say it is better stacked. I do have Msten, SD, and Epiandro in my stash as well. (Enough of each to run any dose/duration with the diabolix )

As far as goals and what not, I'm just beginning to reverse diet out of a cut. So looking to put on some lean mass. However, I won't be back to maintenance cals for a while. I'm planning on upping cals 100 per week and right now I'm about 700 cals under still.

So, knowing my goals and what I've got available to use during this cycle, how would you set it up?

Thanks for any advice!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I ran it stacked with DMZ and dermacrine so hard to say, I have a bottle and a half left, looking to stack it this fall with 11kt and epiandro before I head to Mexico

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Would love another bottle of this

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Ran 2 bottles of Diabolix a few months ago. Log shows up in most searches so guessing you've seen it. (On phone atm)

It was very mild, need to up the dose. I would definitely run it with a test base. It was suppressive took me from 600 total test to 250. Never took DBOL, but effects were extremely similar, which is what it's supposed to convert to anyways. I'd treat each 15mg pill of Diabolix like 1-2mg of DBOL, probably closers to 1mg.

One thing I didn't post was some of my PCT experiences. Kept gains for about 2 months, lost a lot but I'm also 195 now, so some will be impressed since my log. Example, was doing military 225x8, might have even got to x10, down to 225x7.

One odd issue... Warning body function. About week 5 of PCT got excruciating lower gut/colon pain. Stools have been narrow since. Prostate enlargement? Hoping just irritation.

Was a good for a first time PH. Gained some strength while cutting so really can't complain.