cardarine + ostarine while cutting

SuperSlowMove

Awards
Hello all, I want to take ostarine with cardarine. My ostarine is dosed with 25mg per cap, so I can't take lower doses. So, with a 1000 calorie deficit (3k maintenance I eat 2k), what is your recommendation with dosage ? 25mg cardarine one hour before workout and ostarine 25mg one hour post workout ? Or It's better to take ostarine before the workout ?

I'm taking cardarine since 2 weeks solo, no side, feel good, with a 1500 calorie deficit 5 hours cardio per week with 3 hours of lifting, energy is still here, and better than ever, fat loss is really here, muscle don't look smaller... (mesurements verified). But I want to take ostarine while cutting hard and adding 2lb of muscle in one month. What's your recommendation ?

It's better with a 500 calories deficit or at maintenance ? How many weeks recommended

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
25mg cardarine is dosed pretty high... I did it at 20. The sweet spot for most is 15-ish i think

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
yates84 can probably help you out with more info

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Osta has just over a 24 hour half life, so it doesn't really matter much when you take it. Just be consistent on a daily basis.
How long are you running the osta? If it's just four weeks, it's a bit pointless. You should go six weeks. If you had lower doses, I would even say eight weeks. What brand do you have Focused Nutrition Oste Elite?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
15mg is enough for Cardarine.
If you aren't eating enough generally you're gonna burn out pretty quick though. 1000kcal deficit is massive. I would keep it at no more then 250kcal deficit and drop down slowly from there especially with Cardarine you may drop a bit of strength too so just be careful