OL Stack - Excited for this - Input?

thatskindafun

Awards
Sup3r-1 - 330 for 8 weeks
Sup3r-4 - 330 for 8 weeks
Sup3r-Epi - 750 for 8 weeks (Would doing 1000 make any difference at all in those 8 weeks?)

I plan on cutting. Debating on that 11-kt to add.

Is there anything you'd change? (No, this isn't my first cycle and I've already purchased these products, and I have my on cycle and PCT ready)

Thanks for any input.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Looks good ! Today's my last day it was awesome , definitely big difference once you hit that 1000 on the epi! I was only able to do it my last 5 or 6 days but the difference was huge. Hit 2 PRs when dosing pwo really felt like the weight was lighter. Subbing for sure what's your stats?

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to run an identical stack, but I overlooked some information and may have to figure out a better dosing schedule. Maybe someone can chime in? Pogue?

Basically 1-AD, 4-AD, and EPI-AD require the 17b-HSD and 3b-HSD enzymes in order to convert. From what I understand there is a limited supply of these enzymes in your body.

Say you take 3 x 110mg of 1-AD or (330mg). If this uses up all the available enzymes for conversion taking a 4th 110mg dose of 1-AD is going to do nothing, zero. The 330mg is the limit. Same goes for mixing 4-AD and EPI-AD. If you use up all of the available enzymes for 4-AD, this leaves you with nothing left to convert EPI. Common sense just makes me think running all three at the same time is less than optimal. Most of these DHEAs seem potent enough when taken solo, but stacked?

Does anyone have any numbers on how much of this stuff you can take or stack? What's the dosing limit?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Sup3r-1 - 330 for 8 weeks
Sup3r-4 - 330 for 8 weeks
Sup3r-Epi - 750 for 8 weeks (Would doing 1000 make any difference at all in those 8 weeks?)

I plan on cutting. Debating on that 11-kt to add.

Is there anything you'd change? (No, this isn't my first cycle and I've already purchased these products, and I have my on cycle and PCT ready)

Thanks for any input.
Looks good man.

If it were me, and I was cutting, Id leave out the 4andro and add in the sup3r11 and dermacrine.

Dmcooper

Awards
I'm going to run an identical stack, but I overlooked some information and may have to figure out a better dosing schedule. Maybe someone can chime in? Pogue?

Basically 1-AD, 4-AD, and EPI-AD require the 17b-HSD and 3b-HSD enzymes in order to convert. From what I understand there is a limited supply of these enzymes in your body.

Say you take 3 x 110mg of 1-AD or (330mg). If this uses up all the available enzymes for conversion taking a 4th 110mg dose of 1-AD is going to do nothing, zero. The 330mg is the limit. Same goes for mixing 4-AD and EPI-AD. If you use up all of the available enzymes for 4-AD, this leaves you with nothing left to convert EPI. Common sense just makes me think running all three at the same time is less than optimal. Most of these DHEAs seem potent enough when taken solo, but stacked?

Does anyone have any numbers on how much of this stuff you can take or stack? What's the dosing limit?
I think they can be stacked because the enzymes are never consumed. Once the enzymes convert one compound to their target they can move onto the next. If taken all at once, they might be overwhelmed though, spacing out doses would be best. What I'm worried about is that it is a reversible reaction. I wonder how much of the dheas actually convert. What happens to the leftover dheas? Do they sit around and wait to be converted when test levels drop again?

thatskindafun

Awards
That's actually an interesting point. I haven't thought of that. I'll wait here and see if anyone can chime in on it.

thatskindafun

Awards
Looks good man.

If it were me, and I was cutting, Id leave out the 4andro and add in the sup3r11 and dermacrine.
Well shoot. I've already spent the money, haha. Will the 4 be pretty much useless during a cut? I figured it would help keep lethargy away, but I know that's what Epi andro does as well.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Well shoot. I've already spent the money, haha. Will the 4 be pretty much useless during a cut? I figured it would help keep lethargy away, but I know that's what Epi andro does as well.
Nah not useless. Just sayin what Id personally do in an 'ideal' scenario.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
My thinking for the stack was a little different. EPI is going to be the primary run for cutting, assuming my head doesn't turn into Mr. Clean. Since I always lose strength when I cut, I was going to throw the 1-AD in halfway through to help boost strength/muscle, but continue to cut. Then at the end I was going to run the 4-AD to help support lethargy, solidify gains, and carry me through PCT a little.

After all is said and done I might have a little 1-AD left over, and at least half a bottle of 4-AD left over. I have other stuff I want to run, but won't run them without a test base again, so the left over 4-AD will go towards that.

WigBrah

Awards
That's actually an interesting point. I haven't thought of that. I'll wait here and see if anyone can chime in on it.
Can't remember the source but it's for these reasons that I pop the pills every 2 hours (e.g. 0900: 1AD, 1100: 4AD, 1300: 1AD, etc.). This also equates to the circa 4 hours between 1AD, which is something else I've read, somewhere!

Would add that I'm currently on my second cycle of 1,4AD and I see the effects both in the mirror and on the scale. Strength gains aren't hugely noticeable for compound movements for me, but I do get more reps for a given weight vs. when off. So, all-in-all, this dosing/timing works for me.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Can't remember the source but it's for these reasons that I pop the pills every 2 hours (e.g. 0900: 1AD, 1100: 4AD, 1300: 1AD, etc.). This also equates to the circa 4 hours between 1AD, which is something else I've read, somewhere!
I posted the dosing question on another board and they said eat away but others gave good arguments to at least space out the dosing. The idea here is you can over-saturate the enzymes responsible for conversion if you take too much at once.

Will probably space out the dosing myself.

tehild

Awards
Subbed for info. Im also going to be running the exact same stack but for recomp/bulk so im looking for info on good dose timings to make the best of absorbing all the product and wasting the least amount as i can. Mabey 4AD 9am , 1AD & EPI @ 11am and so forth in that manner?

Last edited:

WigBrah

Awards
I posted the dosing question on another board and they said eat away but others gave good arguments to at least space out the dosing. The idea here is you can over-saturate the enzymes responsible for conversion if you take too much at once.

Will probably space out the dosing myself.
Yup, it's for those reasons that I space it out too.

That being said, I'm not anal about it. Depending on my schedule I've taken a pill each hour, two at once, etc. on some days. What I do believe matters, however, is that you take your last amount of 1AD no less than 5 hours before bed; I don't think it's a coincidence that on my current run it's taking me longer to fall asleep.

WigBrah

Awards
Subbed for info. Im also going to be running the exact same stack but for recomp/bulk so im looking for info on good dose timings to make the best of absorbing all the product and wasting the least amount as i can. Mabey 4AD 9am , 1AD & EPI @ 11am and so forth in that manner?
I would certainly say space it out, but as to the time of day, just go by your schedule and when you eat (i.e. you want to take the pills with some fat).

As for the epi, I can't comment. When I ran epi in my first cycle I did the weeks 1-4 1AD + 4AD, and weeks 5-8 1AD + epi. No dosing/timing reasons, but rather cost and I wanted to see if I could see a difference in running 4AD vs epi. If you're interested, I saw better gains whilst on 4AD and I wasn't losing hair like I did with epi.

thatskindafun

Awards
I would certainly say space it out, but as to the time of day, just go by your schedule and when you eat (i.e. you want to take the pills with some fat).

As for the epi, I can't comment. When I ran epi in my first cycle I did the weeks 1-4 1AD + 4AD, and weeks 5-8 1AD + epi. No dosing/timing reasons, but rather cost and I wanted to see if I could see a difference in running 4AD vs epi. If you're interested, I saw better gains whilst on 4AD and I wasn't losing hair like I did with epi.
Thanks for the info! I guess I'll do something like this:

7am wake up - super 1 & epi
10 am - super 4
1pm - super 1 & epi
3pm - super 4
5pm (pre workout) - super 1 & epi
7pm - super 4

Total - 330 super 1 & 4, 750 epiandro - everyday for 8 weeks

I still have some time to get things sorted out here as I'll be starting in a few weeks. Stuff came up and wasn't able to start when I wanted.