Gyno or paranoia?

Jmesss

Awards
Hello,

Im about 6 weeks into an epistane cycle of 40mg per day with 200mg of winabol ran throughout, running dermacrine as a test base also. looking in the mirror and my nipples seem slightly almost 'elevated' and wasnt sure whether it was a sign of gyno. I have literally no other symptoms aka there is no hard gland under the nipple and there has been no tingling whatsoever, and didnt know whether im just being paranoid? is gyno very easy to spot?? will i know about it if i have it?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are they puffy? If they become itchy and/or painful I would run an ai asap, gyno while on epi, although rare, is definitely a possibilty

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nipples do the opposite in gyno, they hang down, not elevate.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello,

Im about 6 weeks into an epistane cycle of 40mg per day with 200mg of winabol ran throughout, running dermacrine as a test base also. looking in the mirror and my nipples seem slightly almost 'elevated' and wasnt sure whether it was a sign of gyno. I have literally no other symptoms aka there is no hard gland under the nipple and there has been no tingling whatsoever, and didnt know whether im just being paranoid? is gyno very easy to spot?? will i know about it if i have it?
Nipples up? Clearly a sign of sexual arousal./end of sarcasm

Don't think it's gyno -or the beginning of a flareup.
IMHO, using an AI with epistane could crash your estrogen hard and may put your joints at risk, drying them out.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nipples up? Clearly a sign of sexual arousal./end of sarcasm

IMHO, using an AI with epistane could crash your estrogen hard and may put your joints at risk, drying them out.
I would rather have sore joints than fatty nips, i only recommend an ai if op notices soreness, puffyness and itchyness. Bloodwork would be a nice clarification

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 24
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 3