3 week serm use

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Going to run a mild cycle, 10mg of dmz and 10 mg of m sten with EpiAndro for 30 days, and I have enough nolva and Clomid to run at 20/20/10 and 50/50/25. Alongside t3stify, do you guys see that as being sufficient in pct, or any other suggestion on how to run my two serms?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Id kick pct off with clomid 50/50/25 then just run nolva for a week or 2 after depending on if you feel recovered, start t3stify in week 3

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I wouldnt run test1fy til after PCT, week 3 earliest.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
forgive me for asking, but what is wrong with running test1fy from day 1 PCT?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
forgive me for asking, but what is wrong with running test1fy from day 1 PCT?
Nothing 'wrong' per se, but I dont think youd be getting the most benefit from it; or, I dont think youd be utilising it in the most effective manner.

To be clear, this is IF you are using a SERM for PCT.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Nothing 'wrong' per se, but I dont think youd be getting the most benefit from it.
this exactly, the reason we both recommended week 3 is because he's using a serm for 3 weeks, after a serm is ceased, your test levels plummet as the serm is what made them so high, granted theyre obviously gonna stay much higher than right after the cycle (If you recovered correctly). Now the reason for starting it post SERM use is to prevent ahuge drop in test and try to get the total and free t numbers to STICK higher, not just get high then drop, i do it for every PCT now after i had bloods with and without the method and have seen noticeable differences. So the test1fy will help to cement those higher T levels and cement DEM GAINZ!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
this exactly, the reason we both recommended week 3 is because he's using a serm for 3 weeks, after a serm is ceased, your test levels plummet as the serm is what made them so high, granted theyre obviously gonna stay much higher than right after the cycle (If you recovered correctly). Now the reason for starting it post SERM use is to prevent ahuge drop in test and try to get the total and free t numbers to STICK higher, not just get high then drop, i do it for every PCT now after i had bloods with and without the method and have seen noticeable differences. So the test1fy will help to cement those higher T levels and cement DEM GAINZ!
Absolutely bro.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
thank you guys, So if I am doing a PCT with a 3 week serm and have LJ-100+Testify what would be the recommendation? I thought the boosters will get the boys back faster!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
thank you guys, So if I am doing a PCT with a 3 week serm and have LJ-100+Testify what would be the recommendation? I thought the boosters will get the boys back faster!
Nothing OTC will top a SERM.

Think of it this way, say you throw everything you got at your PCT. Well, awesome...but now what you gonna do when PCT ends? All of a sudden your levels will drop, which is innevitable, and you got nothing to minimise that decline cos you used up all your aces trying to increase test during PCT.

Thats the way I rationalise it, anyway.

Run the lj100 and test1fy after PCT. Its your best chance at prolonging high test levels without continuous use of a SERM (cos we gotta drop the SERM at some point).

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Thank you:))) so testify on week three,after that will move to lj-100.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Thank you:))) so testify on week three,after that will move to lj-100.
do this
Serm weeks 1-4 or 1-3 depending on how much supply you have.
week 3-7 or 4-8 (Depending on serm cessation)
Full dose of test1fy
and 2 caps of LJ100 so you're getting 300mg of LJ100 for 4 weeks stacked with the rest of the t boosters in test1fy, would cement high t levels and gains.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
So I should do Clomid weeks 1-3, nolva 2-4, testify 3-7?
And I wanna add in a mk677 product, what week of pct should I?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
So I should do Clomid weeks 1-3, nolva 2-4, testify 3-7?
And I wanna add in a mk677 product, what week of pct should I?
Sounds perfect, MK can be ran from the beginning it'll help keep gains

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Mk can be used on and off cycle. The longer the better. I think 30 days is a waste. If funds are there I'd start it day one of cycle and run it 30 days past pct (90 days total)

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Do you think it's best taken before bed for the gh increasing properties?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm sure you will get mixed answers but I like to take it between my last meal and bedtime with 5mg melatonin. I'm pretty sure its half life is 24hr so I don't know if my way is best I just found it helps sleep better this way( for me at least)

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Going to run a mild cycle, 10mg of dmz and 10 mg of m sten with EpiAndro for 30 days, and I have enough nolva and Clomid to run at 20/20/10 and 50/50/25. Alongside t3stify, do you guys see that as being sufficient in pct, or any other suggestion on how to run my two serms?
This will be just fine man. If that is you in your avatar than you already have a good understanding of your body... I would guess... so just stick to what you've got laid out here. The t3stify is whatever... run it during your PCT or after your PCT .

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
There's a few ways you could play this. Some people prefer running lower for longer, so you could technically do 5 weeks at the lower doses. Other's like to incorporate tapering with EOD dosing and/or running Nolva a little longer than Clomid (due to it being a better protector for breast tissue). So that leaves a lot of variables for what you have. I don't anything about DMZ or M-Sten - highly suppressive? If I only had what you had, I may do:

Clomid: 25/25/25/25/25
Nolva: 0/10/10/10/10/10