Running lgd-4033 after running Ostarine for 4 weeks?

powerllift

Awards
I was wondering if there were any particular health risks to running lgd-4033 for 6 weeks after running Ostarine for 4 weeks. Doses are 10mg for lgd-4033 and 25 mg for Ostarine, respectively.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks fine to me you might want to reduce it to another 4 weeks but you shouldn't see any issues with 6 weeks. You will be pretty shut down so have PCT in check

powerllift

Awards
Thanks. Does the LGD take effect immediately after dosing, or does it require a certain amount of repeated doses to be effective?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have not tried it personally myself but I will eventually and like all products it could take anywhere from 3-14 days for you to notice an effect

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Does the LGD take effect immediately after dosing, or does it require a certain amount of repeated doses to be effective?
When I tried LGD I didn´t noticed any real effect until w 4-5 or something (did 4 mg 1 week, 8 mg 1 week and bumped to 12 during week 3 or 4) so for me it´s a slow builder. Maybe you get some more rapid effects if you go with 10 mg right of the bat but don´t expect to "see" any big difference the first 3 weeks anyway.

If I run LGD again I would run it in the 10-12 mg range for 10 weeks or so.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I doubt you will notice anything from the LGD earlier that 10-14 days.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How long are you waiting before cycles? Are you running them back to back? Osta will shut you down so I would wait a few weeks for normal T levels to come back up. Even if you only ran OSTA for 4 weeks (why so short? you barely got anything out of it)

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
How long are you waiting before cycles? Are you running them back to back? Osta will shut you down so I would wait a few weeks for normal T levels to come back up. Even if you only ran OSTA for 4 weeks (why so short? you barely got anything out of it)
Osta will not shut you down, but it will suppress your T, especially at 25mg ED. But as user567 said, you won't see much from 4 weeks of Osta.
As both take time to kick in, you're going to start one, then just as it's about to kick in, you stop and start the second, then stop the second one too as it's about to kick in. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I would make it either 8 weeks of Osta or 8 weeks of LGD.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, get more Osta and run for a total of 8-10 weeks at 20-25. 4 weeks wont do much at all.

powerllift

Awards
I realize that I ran a short Ostarine cycle; I am new to anabolic scene and was testing the waters before simply going all in. I will say, over the course of three weeks, I have gained approximately 8 wet pounds with approximately half of that being muscle (the rest being mainly water due to creatine). I realize that what I have done is not ideal, but I am financially committed at this point. Should I run the ligandrol on top of the Ostarine during the tail end of my first cycle in order to smooth the transition between the two? Is there any statistical data that indicates how long it takes for SARMS to be effective?