19-Nor DHEA

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has anyone ran this? Does it provide the joint benefits that deca does?

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wrote an article about this substance on PP and I couldn't figure out the answer to that either. There is just no data to to say one way or another -- not even on nordiol or nordione, and the dose of 19-nor-DHEA is very low. But, I would love to hear some feedback on users who ran it to see if they had any pain relief in their joints too.

Placebo1985

Awards
According to a log I read on another site..Yes the joint benefits were present.

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
Re: Olympus Labs - Insider OverLoad Thread

Subbed

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been told it has to be ran at very high dose like 500 mg a day to be worth while

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like we need some good logs on here with products having 19-Nor in it, so we can get some user reviews. I'm looking into adding something into my cycle soon.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have run it. I felt very suppressed after two weeks my lifts went down and weight climbed almost 10 pounds. I have had some great 1 andro runs but this made me feel under water. I started at 100mgs once I upped to 300 it was downhill.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have run it. I felt very suppressed after two weeks my lifts went down and weight climbed almost 10 pounds. I have had some great 1 andro runs but this made me feel under water. I started at 100mgs once I upped to 300 it was downhill.
You didn't run a test base with it?

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have been told it has to be ran at very high dose like 500 mg a day to be worth while
That's about how much the old 19nor andro dione and diols needed to be ran to be worthwhile. As I said in my article, the mfgs need to seriously start upping their doses from 75mg or proprietary blends. For the price you pay you might as well go get the real thing.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Seeing as 19-Nor DHEA does convert to DHT (although very little admittedly) couldn't it be used as a test base supplement, or is the conversion too low?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I ran a while ago but did not do much for joint pain.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sparta Cerberus has 19- Nor, as well as a few other things. I'm looking into adding this in at the end of my cycle.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sparta Cerberus has 19- Nor, as well as a few other things. I'm looking into adding this in at the end of my cycle.
I think that's the most expensive option though.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
According to this thread, there's not enough good feedback on this...

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Sparta Cerberus has Androsterone+19nor+Epi, Sparta Mass has 19nor and Androsterone, lastly they're coming out with a standalone 19nor dosed product. IML has a 19nor they just started running logs on. BSL has abNormal (19nor product). Those are the main players I believe.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sparta Cerberus has Androsterone+19nor+Epi, Sparta Mass has 19nor and Androsterone, lastly they're coming out with a standalone 19nor dosed product. IML has a 19nor they just started running logs on. BSL has abNormal (19nor product). Those are the main players I believe.
And Hi-Tech's Decabolin.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Cool, wasn't aware of that one.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think that's the most expensive option though.
Has either one had good logs ran on them? If one is better and has better quality ingredients I'll pay a little more. Like I said I'm reading around into thing's to bridge into my current cycle. I was wanting a 19-Nor for the claimed joint benefits.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the info will read into those!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Has either one had good logs ran on them? If one is better and has better quality ingredients I'll pay a little more. Like I said I'm reading around into thing's to bridge into my current cycle. I was wanting a 19-Nor for the claimed joint benefits.
Give me one moment por favor.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info will read into those!
These are just for 19nor ONLY bottles.

Hi Tech Decabolin
75mg per pill, 60pills $60-$90

BSL AbNormal
50mg per pill/60 pills in a bottle, $50-$80

IML Super 19nor
50mg per pill/60 pills in a bottle, on sale at their site now for $40

Not a lot of difference, some formulas have absorption enhancers but that's about it.

Sparta's 19nor only product hasn't released their dosing yet, but I believe it'll be around 50-75 and include tetrasorb, that's just a speculation though.
Hope this helps. :)

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Hi Tech Decabolin

BSL AbNormal

IML Super 19nor

Not a lot of difference, some formulas have absorption enhancers but that's about it.

Sparta's 19nor only product hasn't released their dosing yet, but I believe it'll be around 50-75 and include tetrasorb, that's just a speculation though.
Heck yeah man thanks for the pricing and list! Definitely would like to look into some of these!

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established

Hi Tech Decabolin

BSL AbNormal

IML Super 19nor

What's the ideal dosing for 19-Nor to get both the full anabolic and the joint healing effects? From what I've read people are dosing anything from 100mgs-600mgs

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
What's the ideal dosing for 19-Nor to get both the full anabolic and the joint healing effects? From what I've read people are dosing anything from 100mgs-600mgs
From what I've read the sweet spot is right around 300.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You'd have to be a millionaire to run this stuff and see actual gains, not to mention the studies on the 19 nor dione and diol metabolites showed no affect on body comp, lean mass or fat mass.

mod edit: please, no linking to affiliate sites.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
....review rules.
? What did I say for you to tell me review the rules? Maybe re-read the whole convo? Idk I thanked him for listing those products and their price.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
? What did I say for you to tell me review the rules? Maybe re-read the whole convo? Idk I thanked him for listing those products and their price.
That was a mod edit, I didn't type that haha.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm apparently not allowed to discuss my opinion on 19-nor on this forum. Also, my contact information has been removed from my signature. I don't know if my PMs have been closed either. I appear to be being completed censored on this forum for my opinions.
Not cool.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I'm apparently not allowed to discuss my opinion on 19-nor on this forum. Also, my contact information has been removed from my signature. I don't know if my PMs have been closed either. I appear to be being completed censored on this forum for my opinions.
I think perhaps the issue is soliciting business without being a sponsor, not sure though.

You could always copy and paste snippets from your article into this thread with your research. I think the issue perhaps is that each time a PP link is mentioned, PP is potentially profiting off the traffic from AM without paying AM.

mod edit: yeeeeeeah buddy.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's about how much the old 19nor andro dione and diols needed to be ran to be worthwhile. As I said in my article, the mfgs need to seriously start upping their doses from 75mg or proprietary blends. For the price you pay you might as well go get the real thing.
Couldn't agree with this more.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to try and run it at 375 to get what I can vs. cost.