Test E cycle for Acute Hep B Patient

dappy86

Awards
Hi guys,

i have done EXTENSIVE RESEARCH and it seems that answers are conflicting. Some says that only 17aa injectables will harm the liver and some says all injectables harms the liver (only to what extend).

I was diagnosed with acute hep b 1 year ago. Have been a carrier all my life (hereditary) but after a dbol + test e cycle 1 year ago, i decided to have my liver values checked as usual ( i have done 4 cycles and always made it a point to have my values checked before, in-between and after cycle).

Boy was i shocked.. my ALT and AST levels were in the 1000s!!!! Needless to say i was hospitalized immediately and after some examinations, diagnosed with Acute Hep B. Since then i have been on anti-viral (Entecivar).

My question being, if my liver values have gone back to normal but i still have acute hep b, can i go for a 500mg/week test e only cycle? Will it harm my liver IN ANY WAY?

dappy86

Awards
Quoting a post by Dr D on anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/31460-test-e-liver.html , it seems like injectable test actually PROTECTS the liver, but i really need to make sure!

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I've read that it only effects the liver (minimum) at a gram+..but not sure.

dappy86

Awards
i understand that 500 is considered a low dose. just curious if i have hep b if it is still considered lowdose for me.

Also, anyone has any thoughts on NOT doing a pct at all? My natural testosterone bounced back pretty quickly from my last cycle and i did not do pct because i was hospitalized as mentioned.

Now, i have read that nolvadex is toxic to the liver too so....

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
How old are you though?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I would highly recommend pcting why would you ever not want to PCT, youre worried about nolva then take NAC, Tudca and milk thistle.. dont not pct... otherwise enjoy trt when you grow up, at least use an OTC man.

dappy86

Awards
Im 30. So... i guess 500mg a week is fine even if i have acute hep b?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Im 30. So... i guess 500mg a week is fine even if i have acute hep b?
My best advice is to go and talk to a Dr. also at 30 you could maybe qualify for TRT? if you can be put on trt then Pct wouldn't be an issue. just fyi don't go to the Dr demanding trt because you want to cycle without pct :D

dappy86

Awards
Haha.. the doctors here aren't really receptive to all these. Let's just say i probably won't "qualify" for TRT ... HAHAHA.

And doctors.. as they come..they would probably tell a white lie just to keep you away.. and save their ass..

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Well pct has very low toxicity anyway. So using Tudca,Nac should work.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
It's true, test esters are usually hepatoprotective. However, they don't promote repair in a state of nitrogen deficiency so protein supplementation is important. Whey stacked with 'relatively high' doses of test prop has been specifically demonstrated to accelerate liver regeneration in a number of situations (viral hep, toxin induced, castration, etc..)

dappy86

Awards
is test e the same as test prop? unfortunately im only able to get test e from where i am. i hope it is hepatoprotective too!

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
The classic studies I've analyzed from researchers like Abell and Petrina demonstrated protection from:

Test Prop
4-Cl-Test Ace
19-Nor-Test Phenprop
Methenolone (free alcohol)

And also Norethandrolone of all things! That's the oddball being ethylated, but it's probably most prudent to avoid all 17-alkylated andros.

As far as the specific esters, I really doubt it matters too much. I've never found evidence to suggest that the cleaved fatty acids are providing the benefit, it's the test itself. I'd guess that most of these studies used test prop because it's conventional and convenient. You want to minimize variables in these studies, and short half-lives are desirable. But in a clinical setting the Enanthate is likely superior, since the same nitrogen retaining mechanisms that build muscle are the ones involved with the hepatoprotective effects.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Id say if you're diligent and take blood tests as frequent as you do pre mid and post , I think 500mg would be fine . Stay away from methylated orals and watch for signs of liver stress , you could run an on cycle support just for extra benefits especially something with NAC and tudca.

dappy86

Awards
cool! how about PCT? I have read that nolvadex is harmful for the liver. I understand that in order for it to harm the liver you have to be taking it at a pretty high dose over a long time, but since my liver is pretty susceptible to damage i believe my case is a little different..

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
It sure does have a long half-life. :eek:

Can't you just be candid with your doc about stuff like this? It's usually in their best interests to see their patients stay happy, and also stay alive so they have someone to keep billing, lol (j/k)

dappy86

Awards
Does anyone have a sure-fire way of preventing acne whilst on a test cycle? Sucks to get gains but look like a truck ran over your face

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
accutane