What would you do?

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently in week 10 of my first Test cycle. Haven't had many sides, besides a little bacne. Started with a dbol kickstart and am running hcg at 1,000iu's a week until PCT. I started at 212lb and 17% BF, I'm now at 230 and between 13-14% BF depending on my water intake. This has been an awesome cycle and of course I don't want it to stop but I was hit up about doing a show the first week of October. This cycle ends mid June so what are my options here? Staying on a full cycle for that long doesn't seem like a good choice. So I'm basically wondering how to minimize going catabolic if I do the show, I hear how crucial it is to keep calories high throughout PCT and after to keep as much of the new lean mass as possible. If I start cutting in the next 2-4 weeks am I sabotaging my cycle completely? What are your opinions on just cruising until after the show?

Thanks, I appreciate any advice. If you need more details on me you can search for my started posts, I have a pretty detailed log going.