First SARM cycle

bdavid

bdavid

Awards
So I've been lifting pretty consistently for about three years now and I am now 23 and am about to try out my first SARM cycle. I feel like I have a pretty decent base of muscle already but am ready to take it to the next level. I love working out and train and eat like a mad man so I have that part covered already. But anyways, I am thinking about running LGD Ultra by Fight Pharm at 5mg (one cap) a day for eight weeks, even though the bottle says to take 10mg (two caps a day) just to minimize the sudden shock it puts on my body. If my body takes to it well I might up to 10mg/day but we'll see. Then to minimize sides afterwards I was planning on running Post cycle 3x by Vital labs and DAA max to make sure everything returns to the right level and to minimize losing gains. Any other words of advice or anything I should change? Thank you guys very much.

Big 3:
Bench: 255
Squat: 330
Dead: 415

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
LGD shuts you down pretty hard, I personally wouldn't run it without a test base and honestly id wait a few years if I were you to do that.
Just my thoughts on this.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
StanleyG is right IMO- 23 and doing what you are now, id wait if I were you and again, just our thoughts

bdavid

bdavid

Awards
Copy that, thanks guys. I'll just stick with eating everything I can and maybe pick up some Anafuse for a little extra boost.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Copy that, thanks guys. I'll just stick with eating everything I can and maybe pick up some Anafuse for a little extra boost.
Son of a biatch folks. We have a young man who took sensible advice. Good for you bro, seriously. Get them youngster gains...jealous

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Son of a biatch folks. We have a young man who took sensible advice. Good for you bro, seriously. Get them youngster gains...jealous
its a new era Dma378 hang on! lol

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming, then slapped myself for good measure, then I had to punch myself in the face because I still wasn't sure I wasn't like in Inception ... a dream within a dream.
bdavid good for you. At 23 and only 3 years lifting, you still have good gains to make fully natty.

bdavid

bdavid

Awards
Thinking about doing an 8 week log of anafuse along with all my natural supps (protein, creatine, pwo, multi vitamins, etc.) to see what it does. Haven't seen anything like that yet only seen people using anafuse along with other anabolics or for their PCT. I'm curious what it'll add to a natty routine

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Thinking about doing an 8 week log of anafuse along with all my natural supps (protein, creatine, pwo, multi vitamins, etc.) to see what it does. Haven't seen anything like that yet only seen people using anafuse along with other anabolics or for their PCT. I'm curious what it'll add to a natty routine
it will force you to train a little harder, so when you are ready for doing a PH cycle, you will push yourself even harder. So you can then pus your pain threshold to another level. if that makes sense

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 9