Beginners PH

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
When I was researching 11 and 6 oxo was big, along with epistane, havoc, and Halodrol. Now, that I'm back researching. I'm wanting to know what are the beginners compounds now days? I haven't touch PHs as of yet. Told myself I'll waiting until I was over 28. Any help?

Dmcooper

Awards
When I was researching 11 and 6 oxo was big, along with epistane, havoc, and Halodrol. Now, that I'm back researching. I'm wanting to know what are the beginners compounds now days? I haven't touch PHs as of yet. Told myself I'll waiting until I was over 28. Any help?
Epistane/havoc and halodrol were designer steroids.

The PHs I know of and what they convert to:
1 andro > 1 test
4 andro > test
Epi andro > DHT
1,4 andro > boldenone
11 oxo > 11 keto test
But you can now get the active 11 kt
2 andro > desoxytest
I'm sure there's more but they are not as popular.

The steroids you can still get are
Trest (very strong test base)
Dmz
Msten
Alpha 1 is active on its own but also converts to m1t

There are also SARMS which I'm pretty sure are just designers with less research.

Ostarine
Rad 140
Andarine (I think this is the one that has bad side effects)
Lgd 4033 (strongest?)
Yk 11 (sarm that is closest to test)

There are other sarms that increase performance but are not exactly anabolic so I won't list them.

For a beginner you should start with the andros. Stack a test base like 4 andro with your choice of the other andros depending on what your goal is.

Make sure you research cycle support and post cycle therapy. When I first started I didn't know much and ended up ****ing myself up. So make sure you know everything about you're cycle and have everything you need before you start. Know that it might get expensive, do not try to save money by trying to get the least amount of stuff. If you are willing to cycle, be willing to pay for all the stuff you need to stay healthy during the cycle and after the cycle.

repulsah

Awards
I wonder where can you get the steroids you've listed, discontinued everywhere...

Dmcooper

Awards
I wonder where can you get the steroids you've listed, discontinued everywhere...
They are still available, I think trest is the easiest to find. Dmz, msten, and alpha1 are harder but I know they are out there. I haven't looked in a while because I've wanted to try the less toxic andros. Check the sponsors here they might have them.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I found a website where I can get Olympus Labs Ep1stane and their Sarms. Ive also gotten legit Super Dmz 2.0 off of eBay twice, I believe A1supplements also sells it. Alpha 1 Max is super easy to find by a google search.

Dmcooper

Awards
I found a website where I can get Olympus Labs Ep1stane and their Sarms. Ive also gotten legit Super Dmz 2.0 off of eBay twice, I believe A1supplements also sells it. Alpha 1 Max is super easy to find by a google search.
Yeah there are a lot of sites that are based outside the U.S. that will have all the good stuff. But I was thinking domestic and idk if I would chance it with eBay, but I guess you're taking chances any time you buy supplements (steroids) from anywhere.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Blackstone is predominately bunk as of late, so be wary.

Tren, Halo, Epi, and such are still legal in the EU/UK so depending on your location you have may access.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any popular uk brands for halo? Ive found a few but can never tell if they're any good because most of the time Ive never heard of the company

Dmcooper

Awards
Any popular uk brands for halo? Ive found a few but can never tell if they're any good because most of the time Ive never heard of the company
If you get Olympus UK you're gtg. I don't think I would trust any other company.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A1 prolly wouldn't be selling bunk right?
They may be selling legit Blackstone, but recently, BSL PH have fallen off - even when purchased directly from their website. A lot of people are believing they're underdosed and/or bunk.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so since Epi and H drol are now ban. These 1 and 4 andro are pretty good? How about toxicity? Would I need liver support?

I've done research on PCT and plan on laying out my schedule before committing on a later date.

Dmcooper

Awards
Ok, so since Epi and H drol are now ban. These 1 and 4 andro are pretty good? How about toxicity? Would I need liver support?

I've done research on PCT and plan on laying out my schedule before committing on a later date.
I haven't tried them yet, but I hear they're good. They are unmethylated so they are far less liver toxic than the designers. This also results in them being not as strong and you have to take higher doses to get results. Even though people say they are not liver toxic, I would still supplement NAC, it's very cheap anyway and it is a beneficial supp even off cycle.
What is your goal?

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
My goal is to slim down some. I was thinking just running a normal 1ad/4ad or 1ad/epilean.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
OL Uk, Dragon Nutrition (discontinued?), Shark Labs (also disc. ph?), BodyCon..., Brawn.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm already looking for both andro. Save me some money, thank you.
Here's a tip, add AM5 for an additional 5% off! Have a look at the Alpha Gainz line as well... Cheers brother - enjoy

Dmcooper

Awards
My goal is to slim down some. I was thinking just running a normal 1ad/4ad or 1ad/epilean.
OL UK is gunna give you the most bang for your buck. Maybe you should do 1andro/epiandro/11kt. I think that would be the best cutting stack.

KRivera1983

Awards
Great thread on prohormones. There is a lot of solid information here. I wanted to ask you guys what your opinion is on a cycle of 4-Andro and RPN Havoc? I saw this recommended stack for mass and strength on Predator Nutrition.. I thought it was interesting and was wondering if anyone ever tried it before.

Dmcooper

Awards
Great thread on prohormones. There is a lot of solid information here. I wanted to ask you guys what your opinion is on a cycle of 4-Andro and RPN Havoc? I saw this recommended stack for mass and strength on Predator Nutrition.. I thought it was interesting and was wondering if anyone ever tried it before.
I wish I had the chance to try epistane, but that stack does look good. I'm pretty sure the most powerful stacks would be trest/epistane or tren/epistane. But if those compounds haven't been used yet then yeah 4 andro and epistane should be perfect because you have a powerful steroid with a test base.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
I still would like to run havoc at some point in time. For now I'll go with 1ad with 4ad.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epistane/havoc and halodrol were designer steroids.

The PHs I know of and what they convert to:
1 andro > 1 test
4 andro > test
Epi andro > DHT
1,4 andro > boldenone
11 oxo > 11 keto test
But you can now get the active 11 kt
soon 2 andro > desoxytest
I'm sure there's more but they are not as popular.

The steroids you can still get are
Trest (very strong test base)
Dmz
Msten
Alpha 1 is active on its own but also converts to m1t

There are also SARMS which I'm pretty sure are just designers with less research.

Ostarine
Rad 140
Andarine (I think this is the one that has bad side effects)
Lgd 4033 (strongest?)
Yk 11 (sarm that is closest to test)

There are other sarms that increase performance but are not exactly anabolic so I won't list them.

For a beginner you should start with the andros. Stack a test base like 4 andro with your choice of the other andros depending on what your goal is.

Make sure you research cycle support and post cycle therapy. When I first started I didn't know much and ended up ****ing myself up. So make sure you know everything about you're cycle and have everything you need before you start. Know that it might get expensive, do not try to save money by trying to get the least amount of stuff. If you are willing to cycle, be willing to pay for all the stuff you need to stay healthy during the cycle and after the cycle.
2 andro is available now in our spartan hard, reviews have been solid too.

Dmcooper

Awards
2 andro is available now in our spartan hard, reviews have been solid too.
Oh wow I've been looking for products with 2 andro and couldn't find any. Thank you. Has there been any logs on Spartan hard?

Dmcooper

Awards
I still would like to run havoc at some point in time. For now I'll go with 1ad with 4ad.
Good choice. I don't think you can get havoc anymore and if you can, it's probably fake. There is still epistane available, it just has to be another brand.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
I thought havoc and epi are legal overseas?

Andro 2? Hmmm. I'm still doing research on everything.

What about pills for clomid? I only seen liquid. Any difference?

Dmcooper

Awards
I thought havoc and epi are legal overseas?

Andro 2? Hmmm. I'm still doing research on everything.

What about pills for clomid? I only seen liquid. Any difference?
Yeah it is. Oh **** I forgot that another company bought the rights to havoc. So yeah you can still get it. There is a difference, as in pharma is better because you know it's the right substance and quantity. But really, you never know 100% what you're getting unless you test it. You are taking the same chances if you buy domestic rcs or pills from another country that they say is pharma. But if you have a legit source that you trust and they have pharma grade and even if it's a little bit more expensive, it's worth it.

Neglia322

Neglia322

Banned
Awards
A1supplements really selling bunk alpha 1 ? I was just about to order :(

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
A1supplements really selling bunk alpha 1 ? I was just about to order :(
I would like to know if this is 100% true too. I bought some from them like a year ago. Everything I have read about it has been really mixed. I guess the only real way to find out is to run it and see

Neglia322

Neglia322

Banned
Awards
Yea.. But I don't see how or why a1 would sell any bunk blackstone product .. Blackstone themselves have a million better things to do then sell bunk batches of stuff .. I hope this is a myth because I was just about to use the buy one get one 50% off until I read this :(

Neglia322

Neglia322

Banned
Awards
I feel like people make stuff up just because they don't train properly

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel like people make stuff up just because they don't train properly
Lol ok.

I would like to know if this is 100% true too. I bought some from them like a year ago. Everything I have read about it has been really mixed. I guess the only real way to find out is to run it and see
I can't confirm 100%. But recent results with BLS has been iffy at best. They used to have decent stuff but now people aren't seeing the results they did in the past.

There's better M1A brands that don't carry this risk. There's also better PH than M1A, but that's not the point of this convo.

Plus, BSL is shady, IMO. They market their products with lies and cater to the uniformed. Not a fan of that.

Neglia322

Neglia322

Banned
Awards
Why did you think my comment was directed toward you? Do you not train properly lol? Cuz it definitely was not directed toward you guy ..

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why did you think my comment was directed toward you? Do you not train properly lol? Cuz it definitely was not directed toward you guy ..
I'm well aware it wasn't directed towards me. I found it humorous that "people aren't training properly" is more likely than a company releasing under dosed M1A. Especially when you consider the magnitude of people having these results and people who have ran M1A before and saw results. And when you factor in that Blackstone Labs is marketing their new GDA as the first GDA ever. Even though... You know. There's been GDAs around for quite some time now.

Neglia322

Neglia322

Banned
Awards
Would love to hear any more thoughts on this.. Haven't ran any phs in a long time since I've been blasting test.. Miss those silly ph gains lol

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Lol ok.

I can't confirm 100%. But recent results with BLS has been iffy at best. They used to have decent stuff but now people aren't seeing the results they did in the past.

There's better M1A brands that don't carry this risk. There's also better PH than M1A, but that's not the point of this convo.

Plus, BSL is shady, IMO. They market their products with lies and cater to the uniformed. Not a fan of that.
What makes me want to believe that it is legit is that it came from A1 and not e bay where bunk products are pretty common. But you are right in the way that BSL markets their products which I also don't approve of. I just impulse bought it which I kinda regret now, but recent reviews on A1 have been good so maybe that is somewhat promising.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What makes me want to believe that it is legit is that it came from A1 and not e bay where bunk products are pretty common. But you are right in the way that BSL markets their products which I also don't approve of. I just impulse bought it which I kinda regret now, but recent reviews on A1 have been good so maybe that is somewhat promising.
People have bought them directly from BSL and see little to no results... By no means am I claiming A1 is intentionally selling bunk product.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
People have bought them directly from BSL and see little to no results... By no means am I claiming A1 is intentionally selling bunk product.
Right, but I have also heard the opposite as well. There's so much mixed info out there on this particular product

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right, but I have also heard the opposite as well. There's so much mixed info out there on this particular product
And when there's legit Epi, Halo, Tren, Triumphalis, etc still being produced IMO it's hard to justify taking a gamble on BSL.

Neglia322

Neglia322

Banned
Awards
Guess I just gotta man up and try it..balls to the walls boys

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, so skeptical about purchasing ..
When in doubt, hold out! Cycle time is way too precious to waste so grab something you know 100% is legit.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
And when there's legit Epi, Halo, Tren, Triumphalis, etc still being produced IMO it's hard to justify taking a gamble on BSL.
Agreed, which is why I regret my impulse buy lol. And just out of curiosity, you are referring to these still being produced in the UK right?

Neglia322

Neglia322

Banned
Awards
Are we aloud to reference websites in our posts ? Where can I find some Epi or halo ? Would want to buy from a reputable website as I don't trust the oversees or anything outside America with my credit card lol