Demigod with a dead dick

zendog

Awards
I have been having problems with my current bottle of Dermatrest. This is my third time using the product. I have been in contact with Olympus and the retailer who sold it to me and they both assure me that the product is legit even though it appears vastly different from the two bottles I have used before. The solution in this bottle is thick and white compared to the previous two that appeared yellow and thin. Added to this I am not having the same experience with the compound this time round. Scale weight and strength are up but libido and estro sides are non-existent. On previous runs with Dermatrest I experienced a lot of bloat, enlargement of the glandular tissue under my right nip and a strong libido.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quality control issues happen. I once did a m drol and phera cycle from cel. Didn't gain a single pound. Contacted CEL, sent pictures they verified it as legit. I know something was in it though, by the end of the cycle my jizz was clear as water and I couldn't keep it hard to save my life.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The title of this thread is classic!

zendog

Awards
I thought the thread title would do the trick. Maybe I should work in advertising instead of social services haha .I'm disappointed as the last two runs with Dermatrest have been great. The feedback I got from the retailer and Olympus sucks too for that matter. They both stated that the carrier had not changed.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought the thread title would do the trick. Maybe I should work in advertising instead of social services haha .I'm disappointed as the last two runs with Dermatrest have been great. The feedback I got from the retailer and Olympus sucks too for that matter. They both stated that the carrier had not changed.
Yea that sucks. A lot of times reputable companys will resend you product replacements in case it was a bad batch. This just happened to me with a company. Ordered 300$ and i wasnt reacting well. They resent all the product again. Nothing to send back to then either. Thats signs of a company that backs thier product.

zendog

Awards
They cited a "misunderstanding on their end" and offered a replacement bottle. I accepted their offer and will post my experience with the new bottle when I receive it.