Olympus Labs Ar1macare Pro

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Planning on a 6-8 week run of 1-AD and 4-AD as my first Prohormone cycle. Could I take Olympus Labs Ar1macare Pro every day as my on-cycle support to avoid any side effects?
Would rather prevent than have to cure.

Thank you :)

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Thank you.
Do I take all 8 pills at once or would it be better to split the dose throughout the day?
Got my joint supports in already. I take Animal Flex year round as a foundation supplement and add in Formutech's Flexible when I cycle in some really heavy training.

jstevens47

jstevens47

Awards
I'm not sure which would be more beneficial. I split mine 12 hours apart (4x4), and take the same time I take my PH to ensure the my liver always has support. Not sure on half-life.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you.
Do I take all 8 pills at once or would it be better to split the dose throughout the day?
Got my joint supports in already. I take Animal Flex year round as a foundation supplement and add in Formutech's Flexible when I cycle in some really heavy training.
Yes, ACP will do a great job of keeping your health markers as optimal as possible whilst on cycle and help negate many negative sides. Split dosing is optimal IMO. I believe that is the label recommendation as well.

linuxjon

Awards
Have heard some people don't tolerate the arimiatane in it well?