Superdrol and Finisteride/Proscar

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I did a quick search and didn't find any discussions regarding Superdrol and Finisteride/Proscar. If I need to do a better search, just say so. Otherwise.. I have a prescription for Proscar (prostatitis in the past) and since I'm not sure I'll be able to get it anymore, purchased Finisteride from a board sponsor.. I did a light cycle of 4AD and Nordiol and it only lasted about 4 days before I felt my prostate swelling.. I wasn't taking Proscar (or anything, for that matter) during that time. I'd like to try Superdrol now - and want to know if by taking this stuff, I'll be screwing (a lot) with my gains. I've heard a little about Dutasteride and I'm not sure where to get it or what it is...

Any advice?

Thank you...

mtruther

mtruther

Awards
This may not help much, but I used finasteride throughout my SD cycle and had no problems whatsoever.

As for screwing with your gains, it wasn't a problem for me. I've made good gains naturally while using fin. Put on 15 pounds on SD w/fin.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm glad to hear that.. That's good news for sure.. I'm still wondering if I'm barking up the wrong tree when it comes to protecting my prostate, though.. I've read that Beta Sitosterol is good.. I just want what's best...

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
There shouldn't be any need to run a 5AR inhibitor with SD. If you do decide to take finasteride or dutasteride and stack the SD with a wet/aromatizable compound then you'll need an AI or SERM. I have prostate issues so when I ran a 1t/4ad cycle it would cause prostate swelling but using dutasteride caused gyno and mild prostate swelling. The latter was liekly due to R-SHBG-E2 binding though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29