Test prop cruise

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Would 15iu/day of test prop out of a slin pin be enough to cruise on to keep testosterone levels at a fairly consistent level of 700-800ng/dL?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, roughly 100mg a week of test. Eghh, possible. Get blood work and see. Why in the world would you want to pin daily running the risk of infection and scar tissue is beyond me.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
So, roughly 100mg a week of test. Eghh, possible. Get blood work and see. Why in the world would you want to pin daily running the risk of infection and scar tissue is beyond me.
Pinning doesn't bother me, and I doubt I'll get any scar tissue buildup from using 5/8" 30 gauge slin pins. I'm extremely careful about cleaning the area thoroughly with 90% rubbing alcohol before every pin, and haven't had an infection in the past 4 years I've been on testosterone replacement, so I'm not worried about it. I'll post blood lab results test prop vs test enan in a few months.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All I will say to that, it only takes 1 time. I'm sure you will be fine.

Interested to see those numbers.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're cruising in the truer sense then I would up the dose to 50mg EOD. The doses you're suggesting are more for true TRT. I believe a cruise is higher, but still sane, doses of Test.

For what it's worth, 200mgs of Test C/E keeps me ~650-700 blood levels. 175mgs of Test P is the equivalent free testosterone dose.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
If you're cruising in the truer sense then I would up the dose to 50mg EOD. The doses you're suggesting are more for true TRT. I believe a cruise is higher, but still sane, doses of Test.

For what it's worth, 200mgs of Test C/E keeps me ~650-700 blood levels. 175mgs of Test P is the equivalent free testosterone dose.
I peak around 850ng/dL at 50mg test cyp twice per week for trt. Just started prop, I'll get bloods in a month and post.