Andro 1/4 or Alpha 1 Max cycle

buccaneer_ja

Awards
6'1
185lbs
29 YO

New to the forum. Been lifting since I enlised so over 10 years. Deca and sus cycle in my early 20's. Wasn't very educated then and poor PCT. night sweats and anger sucked. don't want to go that route again so looking at PH's. Been reading a lot about 2 in particular. This is what I'm thinking about doing. Opinions and dosing recommendations welcomed. Looking to add some lean mass (10-15) Diet is clean. Caloric surplus.

PH's
Sup3r-1
Sup3r-4 (8 weeks)
Or
Alpha-1 Max (4 weeks)

Gear support
Olympus labs- ar1imicare pro (duration)

PCT
Alpha max XT
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Olympus labs-super pct

My PCT is the biggest question. Do I need an AI as well for either cycle? Am I doing to much on PCT with the natty booster?

Thanks guys

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Your PCT is way overkill. Id do the nolva and super pct, THEN run the alphamax after pct ends.

And Id do the 8 week cycle.

Definitely have an ai like exem available on cycle.

buccaneer_ja

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I'll take the alphamax XT end of PCT. Any particular reason for choosing the andro 1/4 (8 weeks) vs the Alpha-1?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I'll take the alphamax XT end of PCT. Any particular reason for choosing the andro 1/4 (8 weeks) vs the Alpha-1?
In most cases Id tend toward the longer cycle. Much better scenario for building actual muscle, as opposed to 'just' water/glycogen. The latter will obviously add body weight numbers to your cycle, but its the former that you have a much better chance of retaining after your cycle ends.

Just generally speaking, not always the case of course.

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I have read that the alpha 1 max gains are hard to keep post cycle compared to other compounds . I've heard that it compares to dianabol in some ways and is not for beginners.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If anything id say stack the two if you have both on hand. Low dose alpha 1 for 4 weeks and run the andros for 8 weeks

buccaneer_ja

Awards
Don't have both. Just doing my research.

Will "Letro" work for an AI?

And for dosing is 220 mg each of Andro 1/4 enough?

Last item, One of the banner sites on here is the only place I've been able to find Nolva and its liquid. Read in the past they've been legit but just seeing if anybody has used Nolva from affiliated websites on here....

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't know how experienced you are with ph cycles, but I would probably add the alpha max to my second 4 weeks for the best results, and I personally would just run the Arm1care Pro and save the gear support for a later date unless you're getting some bad sides but Arm1care Pro will have you covered and will take care of the water retention from the alpha1 max and 4 andro. I have never used the board sponsor sites but Ive never heard anyone say they thought their nolva/clomid from there was bunk.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Don't have both. Just doing my research.

Will "Letro" work for an AI?

And for dosing is 220 mg each of Andro 1/4 enough?

Last item, One of the banner sites on here is the only place I've been able to find Nolva and its liquid. Read in the past they've been legit but just seeing if anybody has used Nolva from affiliated websites on here....
I am not a fan of letro personally, it's very strong if you get legit stuff. Check out Exemestane. I would personally dose the andros higher, around 330mg starting should be good. Always go for Pharma if you can. Hunt around a little bit and you'll find places.

buccaneer_ja

Awards
I'm starting to feel like Sherlock Holmes with all this investigating...

So when I find a pharma grade Exemestane (or other AI) I only take it if I get gyno symptoms? My PCT will just include nolva (pending I find it) and super pct?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You won't need the exemestane because the armistane will serve as your AI on cycle, no need to throw away more money, and PCT looks good with nolva 20/20/10/10 and super PCT. Definitely agree with upping the dose to 330mg for the andros

NewAgeMayan

Awards
You won't need the exemestane because the armistane will serve as your AI on cycle, no need to throw away more money, and PCT looks good with nolva 20/20/10/10 and super PCT. Definitely agree with upping the dose to 330mg for the andros
Hmm, Id always have an AI like exemestane on hand regardless of any OTC stuff.

If sh1t gets real with estro sides, youll need a pharma AI, not OTC.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I always keep an AI on hand for post-SERM just in case. No need to run the exemestane on cycle unless you run into a situation where you need it.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ahh ok thank you for more clarification guys