confused

triax

Awards
Pct what are they ? / What is there Purpose ? I am currently taking MK2866 by FN. Should I be Taking anything else.My dose is 25m.1x a day.Would greatly appreciate any insight on these questions.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hormones are out of whack after cycle.
An Otc pct product should be fine. Many here say to use a Serm but I've never had to after my osta runs.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Post cycle therapy

That's what you look up

triax

Awards
Thanks for the heads up wasn't sure if I needed to or not.This is my firsy experiences with exploring.Thanks again.

triax

Awards
Thamks for your insight bro I went online and looked them up still a little unsure about all the supps they want you to take but I defeitley got the jist of the situation.Thanks again.

triax

Awards
Just in case I do need it would the Lecheek ad-3 Pct 60 be sufficient to have on deck.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BLR's rebirth stacked with Olympus labs pct(new formula) is the best over counter pct.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BLR's rebirth stacked with Olympus labs pct(new formula) is the best over counter pct.
You have an issue with use of serms? You have blood tests backing up that you fully recovered after your cycles without the use of a serm? Do you have any clue what this guy is running for a cycle for you to offer advice of a natural pct?

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have an issue with use of serms? You have blood tests backing up that you fully recovered after your cycles without the use of a serm? Do you have any clue what this guy is running for a cycle for you to offer advice of a natural pct?
I do the basic lipid profile blood test a couple months after cycle. Never have checked test levels.
I've recovered fine with natural products every time when doing an osta cycle(even at 30mg e/d for 8 weeks).
The only time I wish I used a Serm was after my Rad cycle.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I love these threads

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's not very nice

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Well now I know its not just meant this way. But the sentence only stated that BLR rebith dtack and OL Sup3r PCT are the best otc options for pct wich to my knowledge is absolutely correct.

Nontheless a real serm is always the safer choice imho.