What are the differences?

M

marcoxxx

Awards
Hi guys, what are the differences between Olympus labs mass gh and Olympus labs endurashared? What are the goals of them?

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Mass Gh contains LGD and MK677, and is geared toward increasing lean mass during a bulking phase.

Endurashred contains Ostarine and Cardarine, and is geared toward leaning out, cutting, or recomping.

It really comes down to diet primarily, as to what you might get out of each product.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
One is for mass
Other is for shred

Its in the name lol

M

marcoxxx

Awards
Thanks guys! Is necessary a pct for them? And if necessary what is the best pct?

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
This should be in the anabolics section man, specially now you talking PCT.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys! Is necessary a pct for them? And if necessary what is the best pct?
Yes a pct is necessary. Get a serm(nolva or clomid), an otc pct, and otc test booster if you can.

M

marcoxxx

Awards
Ok thanks! Only a last question: is possible to have an example of a complete cycle?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
If you are going to take drugs (Those two products are drugs, don't be fooled), PCT with drugs. Clomid, Nolva, or both. No need for any "Test Booster" when taking Clomid, Nolva, Torem, etc... Have a "real" AI on hand, like Aromasin, but don't take it unless blood-work or breast tissue problems say you should. Me thinks you may have a lot of research to do, and would recommend not swallowing one capsule until that exhaustive research is complete.

M

marcoxxx

Awards
If you are going to take drugs (Those two products are drugs, don't be fooled), PCT with drugs. Clomid, Nolva, or both. No need for any "Test Booster" when taking Clomid, Nolva, Torem, etc... Have a "real" AI on hand, like Aromasin, but don't take it unless blood-work or breast tissue problems say you should. Me thinks you may have a lot of research to do, and would recommend not swallowing one capsule until that exhaustive research is complete.
You have right.... What is your opinion about a secure way to accelerate the muscle growth?

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I would strongly recommend you read this guide by yates84:
SARM's, MK, & GW : A User's Guide

While it's good that you're asking questions, I am a strong believer in educating yourself. And after yates84 has done a great job of putting this together, there is no excuse not to.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would strongly recommend you read this guide by yates84:
SARM's, MK, & GW : A User's Guide

While it's good that you're asking questions, I am a strong believer in educating yourself. And after yates84 has done a great job of putting this together, there is no excuse not to.
Beat me to it!

M

marcoxxx

Awards
Hi guys,
I'm at 4th week of mass gh at 1 cps / day. During this period I saw good results for muscle growth and a great vascularity. No side effects.

Now I need to start the 5th week and I have a question... What is the best cycle between Cycle1 and cycle2?

Cycle1 1/1/1/1/2/2/2/2
Cycle2 1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1