First PH Cycle, Unique situation, Need advice

Mushrooman12

Awards
So a little about my situation. I am 26, and for the past 8 years was an avid bodybuilder/boxer. Stats" 6'3 190, 10%bf. I recently (6 months ago) had a near death experience and was almost killed in a car accident. I was cleared to lift a month ago by my doctor, but my atrophied 160 pound frame is struggling beyond belief. I've been a little down as it is being that I was essentially bed ridden for 5 months, but to lose the physique and conditioning i worked so hard for to atrophy is really demoralizing.

So... I have made the decision to run a PH cycle to give me a "push". I have never run any anabolics, so what I am looking to get out of this cycle is some motivation/energy, obviously increased strength and recovery, minimal suppression, and hopefully throw on as much wet mass to my frame as i can keep (putting on some fat would actually be a god send at this point).

I am thinking about running 11-keto to cover strength/aggresiveness, and pbold to help add some mass and heal some of tendons. I am open to adding in/swapping compounds and plan on running an appropriate pct no matter what, so please help a brother out. Are there any PHs that really get the mood/motivation up a little? Please any advice would be much appreciated (and I have done loads of research, i just have no anecdotal experience with beginner stacks and need you brahs help.)

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go for methyldiaziranol, made me feel like the man. But you should go back to your doc and have them write you a script for oxandrin, or nandrolone. I've seen patients after burns and surgeries get scribed this. Works wonders for the healing process, and your muscles!

Mushrooman12

Awards
I actually got persribed hgh believe it or not to help heal faciotamies that would have taken years to close. HGH has been a god send, but is not the anabolic monster people think it is. I will look into these compounds. Really appreciate you taking the time to reply man its been hell for the last 6 months. Fitness was my life, and when your struggling to bench the bar when you once maxed out at 285 it can bring a tear to a gym rats eye. Can i PM you with a couple potential cycle ideas?

karthi2play

Awards
Believe in urself buddy , ur max bench can be reached again in some time... Keep urself up ....