Androbolic 250 8 week run

jstevens47

jstevens47

Awards
Androbolic 250

Has anyone had any experience with this product? There's not much online, or on here for logs.

Running 8 weeks

Androbolic 250 by APS 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4 2x2 12 hours apart

Ar1marcare Pro by OL
8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8

Running 4 weeks

Sup3r pct by OL
Research Torem

KRivera1983

Awards
I ran Androbolic for 4 weeks and 2 caps a day. This was my first prohormone cycle that I tried. I really started to feel a difference during the third week (which from what I read about prohormones this is normal). My libido went up drastically and I did experience some lethargy which sucked. I did see some strength gains and I would wake up with my muscles still pumped as if I had just left the gym. Once again, this was all during the near end of the cycle. I will be honest and say I did not take any on-cycle support until about week 2, but I was fine nothing alarming occurred. I did start to take Olympic Labs Ghar1ne about 20 days into the cycle to try to keep my strength gains going and to avoid any losses. It did help to be honest. I kept seeing gains even after the cycle was done. I did gain a solid 6 lbs that I didn't lose thankfully. I hope this helps. Let me know how the cycle worked out for you!

jstevens47

jstevens47

Awards
So far I'm seeing results pretty quick running the max dose. First couple of days had some pain in my side. My libido is down. Ghar1ne looks awesome...bout to toss it in the run now for the fat loss benefits.

jstevens47

jstevens47

Awards
The pump is definitely there. Can't wait til week 3!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Are you talking about the pro-hormone by APS Nutrition?

KRivera1983

Awards
Jstevens47 how is your cycle going so far?

jstevens47

jstevens47

Awards
Pretty good. Im leaning out, and put out about 11lbs dry. Still have 2 days of dosage of the first 2 bottles left. Starting Monday im adding in 2 servings a day of bsn 1200. Gains should get interesting.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
jstevens47 Anabolics 1
Cycle Logs 2
MoarJacked Bulking 0
Cycle Logs 0