Lump under nipple

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am currently taking olympus labs endurashred and 11kt, I've been on it for 2 weeks. I have had many runs in past with ph/ps and also sarms. I've never got gyno, even on trest. I now have a lump under one of my nipples other one has nothing? Is there a chance this could be gyno? How could I get it from ostarine and gw?

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
I am currently taking olympus labs endurashred and 11kt, I've been on it for 2 weeks. I have had many runs in past with ph/ps and also sarms. I've never got gyno, even on trest. I now have a lump under one of my nipples other one has nothing? Is there a chance this could be gyno? How could I get it from ostarine and gw?
As much as it sucks, and as stupid as it sounds, ANY time you mess around with hormones, you absolutely run the risk of throwing your "homeostasis" off balance, thus causing issues you normally wouldn't have. I went years with no gyno, ever! Then one trest cycle changed that forever, and now anything I take, causes it to flare up. I'm ripped at 170lbs, 10% bf too! Just because it's just ostarine, or gw, doesn't mean sh!t. Best bet is to drop everything, and normalize your body, and down the road plan on having symptoms on cycle.

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
So nothing to try and clear it up
Sorry man, I'm no expert at gyno. My experience was dropping the cause when it started and run a real AI, like Exem, and it will go away in time. I don't use nova, clomid, etc, cause I'm already on TRT. Do you have any other symptoms? Itchy, sore, swollen, etc??? It took two weeks to start, so figure atleast two weeks to go away. Mine have always gone away after discontinuing use. Everyone is different, and everyone's "acceptance" to exogenous hormones changes over time. If you have no other symptoms, it will most likely disappear after discontinuing use.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nolva or ralox with exemestane, problem solved.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got some nolva, but going to have to get rc exemastane... I have no other symptoms. It's not puffy or itchy.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was on an 8 week cycle. Was just doing 11kt and the sarms for 4 weeks then run epistane and 11kt the last 4 weeks. Should I stop the cycle completely, if so when should I begin again?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was on an 8 week cycle. Was just doing 11kt and the sarms for 4 weeks then run epistane and 11kt the last 4 weeks. Should I stop the cycle completely, if so when should I begin again?
Not Need To Stop Unless You Can't Get Your lump under control first. Try nolva at 10mg ed to start and see where that gets you. I've got a lump under my right nipped that likes to grow every once in a while, I hit it with some exem and ralox and it's literally gone the next day.

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
Would a clear nipple discharge insinuate Prolactic gyno?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would a clear nipple discharge insinuate Prolactic gyno?
Yes. I have no experience with prolactin induced gyno but prami would probably be your best choice. Are you squeezing your nipples to get this discharge to occur?

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
Yes. I have no experience with prolactin induced gyno but prami would probably be your best choice. Are you squeezing your nipples to get this discharge to occur?
Yes. I was popping a zit around my nipple and it started leaking clear fluid. I have had a small lump that basically goes non existent off cycle. But I'm running a short msten cycle, with TRT, and have had no complaints, up until now. It's minor, but a first for me!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes. I was popping a zit around my nipple and it started leaking clear fluid. I have had a small lump that basically goes non existent off cycle. But I'm running a short msten cycle, with TRT, and have had no complaints, up until now. It's minor, but a first for me!
I wouldn't even trip about it tbh. Don't squeeze your nips and see if you have any more issues. Are you using any kind of ai?

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
I wouldn't even trip about it tbh. Don't squeeze your nips and see if you have any more issues. Are you using any kind of ai?
Started Exem on the first day of noticing it. 12.5 mg a day. Which was two days ago. I was just surprised that with a good test base, and DHT Derivative, that it would even occur

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not Need To Stop Unless You Can't Get Your lump under control first. Try nolva at 10mg ed to start and see where that gets you. I've got a lump under my right nipped that likes to grow every once in a while, I hit it with some exem and ralox and it's literally gone the next day.
Thanks man, will do, also how much exemastane to run?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Buy one of these, an mix the milk with your protein! It's supposed to be extremely anabolic!
image.jpeg

ANYTHING FOR DEM GAINZ BRA!

nelradi

Awards
Anything to do for naturally puffy nipples? I have tiny lumps like just the size of a bb that go away and come back sometimes.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Anything to do for naturally puffy nipples? I have tiny lumps like just the size of a bb that go away and come back sometimes.
I'm guessing you're young ? Same thing has happened to me as a kid on and off . It's just small bits of breast tissue . I wouldn't give it much thought .

nelradi

Awards
I'm guessing you're young ? Same thing has happened to me as a kid on and off . It's just small bits of breast tissue . I wouldn't give it much thought .
Yeah I'm only 20 almost 21. I'm not worried too much about it just wondering if there was anything to help. I appreciate your input bro.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Yeah I'm only 20 almost 21. I'm not worried too much about it just wondering if there was anything to help. I appreciate your input bro.
No problem , yeah just focus on working and filling your chest out . And btw most girls don't look at dudes nipples so don't worry if it's just an appearance thing .

nelradi

Awards
No problem , yeah just focus on working and filling your chest out . And btw most girls don't look at dudes nipples so don't worry if it's just an appearance thing .
Will do. I was just wondering because I don't want it to be a problem in the future or when I start cycling.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have a lump but no pain or tenderness, your gyno mass is solidified IMO and there to stay. You can try adex, nolva, etc. but I highly suspect it wont reduce in size. It's worth a try though, good luck.

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
No letro on hand, just exemestane which I started 4 days ago. Definitely pre-gyno pain, small sore lump, etc... Clear discharge if u squeeze hard enough. MY QUESTION? Could Exem be dosed accordingly to supplement not having letro, instead of just 12.5mg a day or EOD? Sorry for hijacking the OP's thread.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is better Letro or exemestane? I've read both

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Letro has the ability to crush estrogen far harder than aromasin. There are many remedies to riding gyno,

-Injecting helios into the mass
-Injecting pgcl into the mass
-Injecting EQ into the mass
-Injecting gh into the mass

All things people have tried and discussed with little success if it is a solidified mass. I tried absolutely everything under the sun on mine days after it first started.. Every drug, every experimental measure, etc. After talking to enough physicians, I realized its just something that is not typically possible. Most people just shrink them and think there gone but they flare up all the time in future cycles leading to abuse of AIs on cycle which throw cholesterol out of wack, your hormones out of wack, and over suppression of estrogen can limit gains.

If you feel a pea sized lump under your nipple, if you get it removed, its more like a golf ball size. They hide well like an iceburg.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Letro has the ability to crush estrogen far harder than aromasin. There are many remedies to riding gyno,

-Injecting helios into the mass
-Injecting pgcl into the mass
-Injecting EQ into the mass
-Injecting gh into the mass

All things people have tried and discussed with little success if it is a solidified mass. I tried absolutely everything under the sun on mine days after it first started.. Every drug, every experimental measure, etc. After talking to enough physicians, I realized its just something that is not typically possible. Most people just shrink them and think there gone but they flare up all the time in future cycles leading to abuse of AIs on cycle which throw cholesterol out of wack, your hormones out of wack, and over suppression of estrogen can limit gains.

If you feel a pea sized lump under your nipple, if you get it removed, its more like a golf ball size. They hide well like an iceburg.
So what your saying is that it's really a waste, basically you are just shrinking it

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Letro would be my absolute last resort effort of eliminating gyno, it crushes your estrogen levels and will make you feel horrible. I like to use ralox which blocks the estrogen receptors in breast tissue almost completely and starves the gyno from getting the estrogen it needs to grow. The exemestane is mainly used to regulate your actual estrogen levels so when you discontinue the ralox you don't have a massive amount of estrogen that could cause rebound gyno. Use of a serm like ralox, nolva, and clomid will actually increase estrogen levels so that's why the exemestane is so important to use in conjunction.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Letro would be my absolute last resort effort of eliminating gyno, it crushes your estrogen levels and will make you feel horrible. I like to use ralox which blocks the estrogen receptors in breast tissue almost completely and starves the gyno from getting the estrogen it needs to grow. The exemestane is mainly used to regulate your actual estrogen levels so when you discontinue the ralox you don't have a massive amount of estrogen that could cause rebound gyno. Use of a serm like ralox, nolva, and clomid will actually increase estrogen levels so that's why the exemestane is so important to use in conjunction.
For now I am running 10mg nolva with 12.5mg exemestane each day. See how that will work. I have enough for 3 weeks.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For now I am running 10mg nolva with 12.5mg exemestane each day. See how that will work. I have enough for 3 weeks.
That's should definitely provide some relief.

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
That's should definitely provide some relief.
Yates u the man!

I'm using 12.5 mg of Exem and inhibit-p, as I had some leakage when squeezed. Ordered Nolva today. But have since read that clomid is a better replacement to Nolva. Basically does the same thing without crushing libido. Yates, what do U think?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what your saying is that it's really a waste, basically you are just shrinking it
Basically, you shrink it, think its gone.. continue your AI in fear it will return during that cycle. Then you come off, go back on, it flares up again, you continue AI use, etc. leading down a dark path of AI abuse which it really isn't needed. AI does should be as low as possible but when you have flare ups, you need higher doses.

AIs should be used on cycle to balance hormones, not continuously treat gyno. If its a once and done, great but that rarely if ever happens.

When using AIs, you should be doing blood work to make sure you are not using to much. Low estrogen is just as bad as high estrogen in different ways.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yates u the man!

I'm using 12.5 mg of Exem and inhibit-p, as I had some leakage when squeezed. Ordered Nolva today. But have since read that clomid is a better replacement to Nolva. Basically does the same thing without crushing libido. Yates, what do U think?
Clomid doesn't target estrogen receptors in breast tissue the same way nolva/ralox does so I don't think clomid is the way to go here. I like clomid better to restore hpta function and nolva better for my nips.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Funny clomid kills my libido haha

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Started Exem on the first day of noticing it. 12.5 mg a day. Which was two days ago. I was just surprised that with a good test base, and DHT Derivative, that it would even occur
DHT derivatives, even the best ones like Masteron and Primobolan, often increase the estrogenic activity in the nipples by increasing the estrogen receptor sensitivity. Desoxy T does this as well.

An AI will work fine to manage it and after you stop the cycle, continue to use a Class 1 aromatase inhibitor like Aromasin for several weeks after and the lump will probably go away or at least become very, very small. The best immediate solution is to reduce hormones to physiological levels. From there, decide which path you want to take long term.

The best long term solution is to get that tissue cut out and you won't have the problem anymore from that point on. Just get the lump as small as possible first then have an experience surgeon cut out that pea-sized area from underneath the nipple.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unrelated but does anyone know the molecular weight of desoxy T and/or if it can be used as a transdermal or is that Bologna ?

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
DHT derivatives, even the best ones like Masteron and Primobolan, often increase the estrogenic activity in the nipples by increasing the estrogen receptor sensitivity. Desoxy T does this as well.

An AI will work fine to manage it and after you stop the cycle, continue to use a Class 1 aromatase inhibitor like Aromasin for several weeks after and the lump will probably go away or at least become very, very small. The best immediate solution is to reduce hormones to physiological levels. From there, decide which path you want to take long term.

The best long term solution is to get that tissue cut out and you won't have the problem anymore from that point on. Just get the lump as small as possible first then have an experience surgeon cut out that pea-sized area from underneath the nipple.
Excellent advise! My plan will be to use the Exem EOD until it's as little as possible. Only issue is I think the Exem is drying out my joints, cuz my shoulders are killing me and the last time was when I ran Exem after a ****ty trest cycle. Hopefully it goes away. Long term plan is to just maintain TRT dose only and keep everything clean! I fear now my TRT could inflame the painful lump, and then Id be pissed cuz I love being on TRT and don't want to have to stay on an AI permanently. Any advise on that?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent advise! My plan will be to use the Exem EOD until it's as little as possible. Only issue is I think the Exem is drying out my joints, cuz my shoulders are killing me and the last time was when I ran Exem after a ****ty trest cycle. Hopefully it goes away. Long term plan is to just maintain TRT dose only and keep everything clean! I fear now my TRT could inflame the painful lump, and then Id be pissed cuz I love being on TRT and don't want to have to stay on an AI permanently. Any advise on that?
See two paragraphs below this one for more info on solutions. Masteron-E, my friend. But only after you get the estrogen under control.Mast-Propionate works too but not as good. I've found that Masteron-E, supplemented at low doses ~ 100-200mg/wk, is sufficient to keep estrogen issues out of the way, while also increasing the effectiveness of the testosterone as well. The benefit here is that you get more muscle hardness, more sex drive, more anabolic synergy with the test yet the Masteron won't crush estrogen levels at that dose but rather just keep the estrogen from becoming an issue. It is a preventative measure, not a fix. I've always found that if I start up a cycle of something without any estrogen issues and no gyno symptoms, Masteron and other DHT's actually help keep me dry and gyno at bay. However, when I have existing gyno symptoms, Masteron, as well as Desoxy T, cause more issues. Lastly, once things are under control, run a lower dose of Test with the Masteron to make up your "TRT" dose. So if 200mg/wk is what you had in mind, run 100mg of each instead. It will do better things for your mood and cholesterol than the higher T dose w/ AI's. If you are taking legitimate TRT from a men's clinic or endo, talk to them about this option. Make sure they understand that you don't want "more" anabolics but rather a more efficient combination of drugs. Instead of 200mg T, take 100 of each Test and Mast for better results overall and a healthier cholesterol profile.

Nolva is still an option, too. I would recommend Raloxifene instead but I have noticed that Ralox often times makes my gyno symptoms worse, for whatever reason. If you can't get it under control, then you have to reduce your T levels next to nothing temporarily to get it under control. You could stop all androgens for 2-3 weeks, run pharmaceutical grade Clomid at 25-50mg ED alongside Nolva @ 10-20mg/day for those few weeks. Taper those down and start Mast-E. Run Mast-E for a few weeks standalone then re-introduce Test afterwards, tapering it up as you taper the Masteron down to a sustainable TRT dose.

A third option is to start using EQ as your test base from now on. Other than Test, EQ is the second best at pretending to be testosterone, with Trest right behind it - except that EQ's conversion is about 50-60% that of Testosterone. However, if you run EQ any higher than 100mg-150mg/wk, you need Nattokinase to prevent blood clotting and thickening of the blood in general. It only takes days before EQ starts causing coagulation of the blood. Nattokinase removes all doubt about this issue though.

EQ and Masteron together are pretty good at pretending to be testosterone and they will give you a level of gym performance unmatched mg for mg to any other steroid out there other than Tren. Plus they make you hard as nails and road map vascularity, too.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can soy lecithin cause estrogen related issues as I was taking that with Triumph for the last several months

nelradi

Awards
Can soy lecithin cause estrogen related issues as I was taking that with Triumph for the last several months
I'm wondering the same thing. Just started taking lecithin granules and don't want to worry about estrogen issues.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no, Soy Won't Cause Estrogen issues.

KC41

KC41

Awards
I'm looking to run Tren my next cycle and will be in need of some Prami. Would anyone be able to PM me with a reliable U S source? Also will be in need of some Nova. I don't want to take a chance on any bunk SERMS for my PCT.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking to run Tren my next cycle and will be in need of some Prami. Would anyone be able to PM me with a reliable U S source? Also will be in need of some Nova. I don't want to take a chance on any bunk SERMS for my PCT.
Honestly, if it is a reliable US source, then it isn't attainable thru illegal pathways unless someone at a pharmaceutical company or pharmacy is willing to skim from the company...

Most "US" sources are getting their raws from China for just about any prescription only or controlled substance. Reliable sources are going to have to be overseas and particularly I'd consider only a handful of online pharmacies. Most are coming out of India.

Also, if you have a good AI, some T3 and perhaps some mucuna pruriens, you will not need the Prami while running the Tren.