Shutdown and RPN Havoc

Jay_b1985

Awards
Hi guys,

Recently completed 5 week epi (rpn Havoc) cycle @40mg per day. That was 9 days ago, and I started my pct day after. Planned 20/20/10/10 nolva and DAA. 3 days after I started my pct, 3days of nolva 20mg per day, my test levels were taken (in the evening, not morning) and it read 0.6 which is extremely low obviously. This is my 3rd epi cycle, last one was a few years back. I never had my total test taken straight after finishing epi before going into my PCT so my question is, even though I am very shutdown (and rightly so) is 0.6 a reading expected for someone shutdown or should it be a little higher? I am not too concerned at the moment as I guess it should be pretty low lol but just after some piece of mind really. At least it is not reading 0.0 so there is some production there already..

I am assuming If I complete my PCT correctly then this should be at an OK level by the end of week 4 of PCT? or at least start to get there? I have some clomid coming to me in a couple of days too so I am going to throw that in to help.

I don't actually feel too bad, I am training hard, eating loads and my strength levels are still up there from what they were on cycle. I feel slightly lethargic at times and my sex drive has gone to pot a little but can still get it up fully but that is expected for a short while I guess.

Any input is most appreciated!

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Hi guys,

Recently completed 5 week epi (rpn Havoc) cycle @40mg per day. That was 9 days ago, and I started my pct day after. Planned 20/20/10/10 nolva and DAA. 3 days after I started my pct, 3days of nolva 20mg per day, my test levels were taken (in the evening, not morning) and it read 0.6 which is extremely low obviously. This is my 3rd epi cycle, last one was a few years back. I never had my total test taken straight after finishing epi before going into my PCT so my question is, even though I am very shutdown (and rightly so) is 0.6 a reading expected for someone shutdown or should it be a little higher? I am not too concerned at the moment as I guess it should be pretty low lol but just after some piece of mind really. At least it is not reading 0.0 so there is some production there already..

I am assuming If I complete my PCT correctly then this should be at an OK level by the end of week 4 of PCT? or at least start to get there? I have some clomid coming to me in a couple of days too so I am going to throw that in to help.

I don't actually feel too bad, I am training hard, eating loads and my strength levels are still up there from what they were on cycle. I feel slightly lethargic at times and my sex drive has gone to pot a little but can still get it up fully but that is expected for a short while I guess.

Any input is most appreciated!
Extend pct to 6 weeks 40/40/20/10/10 that's what i'd do, i've never been THAT shutdown from any of my 7 cycles.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Did you get LH/FSH pulled? if those are good you're going to have a swift and easy recovery, im not saying you should worry, everybody gets shutdown after a cycle, but for me personally i've never been that shut down so i personally would extend PCT better safe than sorry am i right?

Jay_b1985

Awards
No haven't had those pulled but I will at the end of my pct. I'm due to have another total test reading in a weeks time so obviously if it's improved even by a couple of points then I know I'm starting to recover and pct is slowly doing its job.

Jay_b1985

Awards
Just not trying to get too anxious about it. I'm just hoping I'll recover. Hopefully extending my pct a bit and throwing in clomid next week will help

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just not trying to get too anxious about it. I'm just hoping I'll recover. Hopefully extending my pct a bit and throwing in clomid next week will help
I think the clomid will definitely help

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was the havoc expired?
If it wasn't it doesn't mean it's bunk. Predator is the official distributor now so as long as it was from predator and not eBay it's fine.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah it was from predator :)
That stuff shut me down pretty hard too man haha! I prefer clomid over nolva for rebooting hpta but the combination of both is great, especially since the nolva will help prevent rebound gyno

Jay_b1985

Awards
That stuff shut me down pretty hard too man haha! I prefer clomid over nolva for rebooting hpta but the combination of both is great, especially since the nolva will help prevent rebound gyno
Yeah I reckon so man. Although the past couple of days I have noticed that my morning wood has come back strong, testes seems to have got larger and firmer and yesterday I had far more energy than I have done in a while. Hopefully that's a sign my natty test is increasing

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I reckon so man. Although the past couple of days I have noticed that my morning wood has come back strong, testes seems to have got larger and firmer and yesterday I had far more energy than I have done in a while. Hopefully that's a sign my natty test is increasing
Is your nolva pharma?