Dermacrine/Ep1c/Test1fy TD Cycle Log!!! - (add Formeron?) - Also Critique

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys,

Get back from holiday on Monday and looking to tear up the gym from Tuesday onwards!

Plan on Running:

Dermacrine : Weeks 1-4, 3 Pumps a day
Ep1c Unleashed : Weeks 1-8, 2 Pumps every Morning
Olympus Labs Test1fy : Weeks 1-8, 1 scoop every Morning

PCT:

Apex Male Test Booster or CEL Post Cycle Assist, Weeks 5-8
BLR Rebirth, Weeks 5-8

Potentially:

Formeron, Weeks 1-4, 1 Pump a day

Will be doing a 5 day split - cardio realistically wont happen.

Looking forward to putting on some weight while tightening up a bit, will be logging here daily.

Main question. Do you think adding 1 pump of formeron a day would be worthwhile, or is it not worth adding in extra complications with possibly lowering e2? I would imagine I would be doing 1/2 a pump after morning shower and 1/2 a pump after evening shower.

Re application sites, I'll be applying Dermacrine to my shoulders & upper chest, Ep1c to my inner biceps and love handle area, and Formeron to my forearms, as only 1/2 a pump.

Please let me know if you think there is anything wrong with my cycle, or to add anything.

Super motivated to be getting back into the gym - will be mainly a compound heavy lifting routine - Squats, Deadlifts, Bench & Overhead Press.

Main goal is to move my calories from around 2000 to 3000-3500 a day, and get to 175-180lbs, currently around 165.

Hope you guys enjoy the ride!

renegadeguy

Awards
Dermacrine is DHEA. No need for a pct. in fact, it can help stimulate the production of natural test if your deficient

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Will start today!

Morning application : 3 Pumps Dermacrine (Shoulders & Chest), 3 Pumps Sustain Alpha (Inner thighs), Ep1c Unleashed (Inner Biceps & Forearms)

Think I'll be trying out follidrone 2 also, will order some today!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Damn that was a lot of Transdermal to rub in!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I'd rethink this cycle and start selling those overlapping products that's basically geared towards hormone balance PCT type supports. Other than epic td, none of them serves a true purpose to your current goal of adding an extra 10 lbs other than feeling better.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
There's no PCT needed on this too, they're all pretty much PCT supps. My suggestion is just stick with the known supps that you're familiar with already. Anabeta/ara and some solid calorie intake will be an easy 10lbs

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
There's no PCT needed on this too, they're all pretty much PCT supps. My suggestion is just stick with the known supps that you're familiar with already. Anabeta/ara and some solid calorie intake will be an easy 10lbs
do you not think sustain alpha/Ep1c is a good combo?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
do you not think sustain alpha/Ep1c is a good combo?
It's an ok combo. Imo they're not that anabolic and from experience it's not really a "bulker". I might perform better in the gym but I experience better strength and mass increase from anabeta/ara

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Did you also mean apex male? I just saw the label... just run creatine lol. Seriously I'd skip that and save some dough