Epiandro and super 11

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
So i want to run both super 11 and epi andro by OL but am wondering if its worth adding dermacrine into the mix also ???

Aready have a bunch of the stuff lol.

Any advice much appreciated !

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Should probably of mentioned this will be an 8 week cycle looking for recomp / cutting

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not necessary to add but if you want to it wouldn't hurt. I personally would save it for a different run. The Epi will help with libido etc. that stack is going to help lean you up nicely.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Not necessary to add but if you want to it wouldn't hurt. I personally would save it for a different run. The Epi will help with libido etc. that stack is going to help lean you up nicely.
Yeah thanks dude think ill save the dermacrine for another run then does the epi andro also work as a test base to help stop lethargy and give some libido ??

ulysses

Awards
could this cycle also be used to cut some fat but gain a little size?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah thanks dude think ill save the dermacrine for another run then does the epi andro also work as a test base to help stop lethargy and give some libido ??
Yep

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
could this cycle also be used to cut some fat but gain a little size?
Yes. a subtle yet noticeable increase in lean mass as well as a significant amount of body fat reduction is most common. 1 gram of epiandro daily and 250mg of super-11 for 4-8 weeks (I prefer 8 if funds permit)

Strait6supra

Awards
Hey Gym4life Epi is nuts! Epiandrosterone is like sulfuric acid on your head at least the product androvar is! Not sure what product you plan on taking but It very well could eat away your hair as fast as ice melts in Egypt that is if you have hair with all respect. I'm not prone to male pattern baldness at all nobody in my family is bald both grandpas have a full head of hair in their mid 80's with small receding areas. My hair is like steel wool I have NO bald spots or receding areas whatsoever before running this ph cycle that I ran recently 1 andro and Epi. Usually the only side affects I have got was oily skin acne and aggression. I ran Epi and 1 andro at 300mg for 7 days then 1 andro and Epi at 400mg for 10 days. My hair follicles are 1/2 their original size I have receding areas all over my head in just 17 days. My head neck and arms have be burning even 1 week after getting off and getting on my pct. yeah Epi will make your sex drive go through the roof as well as your strength. It made my veins pop and it kept the fat of my body no matter what I ate. Great recomp in the short time I took it but I had to get of cause of heavy side affects. I even ran a DHT blocking shampoo pura d or and saw palmetto at 1500mg everyday plus fish oil multi vitamins ect. But now I'm just hoping that my hair goes back to normal thickness �� I'm not shedding at all but the Epi made my body feel like I got a bad sunburn. severe scalp dryness and my hair turning into wispy pine needles This was not my first prohormone cycle.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took OL'd epiandro and didn't have any problems. I used pura d shampoo too

Strait6supra

Awards
Does your hair get really thin at all when you use EPI? I'm kinda freaking out right now cause I'm paranoid about losing my hair. My hair follicles are like 1/2 its original size, I'm not shedding at all but does the hair thicken back up? I've heard of a guy on ironmag bodybuilding forum say he took epiandrosterone and he was shedding like crazy but his hair grew back and it came back to normal thickness! But then other forums say nope your screwed so do you know of anybody that has went through this?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope! Are you sure you aren't just noticing receding hair that was already taking place

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Does your hair get really thin at all when you use EPI? I'm kinda freaking out right now cause I'm paranoid about losing my hair. My hair follicles are like 1/2 its original size, I'm not shedding at all but does the hair thicken back up? I've heard of a guy on ironmag bodybuilding forum say he took epiandrosterone and he was shedding like crazy but his hair grew back and it came back to normal thickness! But then other forums say nope your screwed so do you know of anybody that has went through this?
Man, not taking the p1ss here but, going by your posts itt, you dont sound like you are mentally in the right space to even be thinking about taking compounds which may negatively impact your hair.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Not saying Epi won't fry what I have left on my noggin', but I thought hair loss was a bit of a more gradual process for androgenic alopecia (AGA) or the most common type of male-pattern-baldness (MPB).

The latest from the docs is that head shape and gravity contribute to MPB the most. DHT plays a role because DHT melts the protective padding layer of fat on the scalp. Once the fat is gone, gravity and shape of the head do the rest putting constant pressure on the skin and burning out the hair regrowth process.

I'm sure there's stories of guys watching their hair come out daily on cycle, but best of my knowledge the typical hair regrowth process even exposed to high DHT should be more gradual?

Please chime in if I'm wrong, I might run some EpiAndro.

pharrison1

Awards
  • Established
How about the OL Super 3 11 I know it's fairly new , but any problems with hair loss?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about the OL Super 3 11 I know it's fairly new , but any problems with hair loss?
I'm curious as well... I'm sure it's not w/o it's risks to the hairline, esp at 250 mg daily.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
chicks dig big muscle bald guys- not bald and fat ones

lol

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious as well... I'm sure it's not w/o it's risks to the hairline, esp at 250 mg daily.
It's not known to be overly hard on the hairline but in the end, it is as always, dependent on the person, the dose and the duration of use. If you are prone to, or currently suffering from MPB, using 250mg (or even a lower dose) daily of 11-KT could very well accelarate the balding process. I've dealt with MPB for years and 85-127.5mg was fine for my hair, with only ketoconazole as an AR antagonist and saw palmetto extract as a 5ar inhibitor.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/279897-prohormones-hair-loss-2.html#post5333696

Strait6supra

Awards
Went to the dermatologist who specializes in hair loss today. I told him I ran the Epi and 1 andro he looked at my head and told me that I got TE telegenic effluvium or in my case androgen-induced telegenic effluvium say what??? He said I didn't run the Phs long enough and not at real high doses to get what I got. The sudden hair loss receding and thinning is all over my head in random areas like somebody took a weed wacker to my skull. Told me it could take up to 2-5 months to go back to normal.

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
Shave scalp and you solved your problem. Or try some gel to correct hairstyle. I dont understand dose boys, they would like spend some roids but they dont wont lose hair. Take some creatin and megamass and you will get effect similar dbol.