Msten tren epi training/cut

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
I will be starting a cycle in the near future and wanted to get a few things straight since this forum helped tremendously with my dosing and what not. My next concern is what would be best suited for me? I'm 6'2", 250 at 15% bf. Over the last 2.5 years I lost around 90 pounds and have some very loose skin, but have since filled MOST in with some solid mass. I would like to run my cycle at a slight deficit to lean out a bit. Would someone suggest me losing a couple more % first? My tdee is around 3600. Suggestions?

Thanks in advance vets

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
it is always advisible to diet before going on cycle as its been studied to make the cycle more effective. that said it doesn't make much difference... but you might just do like a 4-6 week crash diet to prime your system for the drugs. since you plan to cut I recommend you use an AI during the cycle to help with fatloss.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
it is always advisible to diet before going on cycle as its been studied to make the cycle more effective. that said it doesn't make much difference... but you might just do like a 4-6 week crash diet to prime your system for the drugs. since you plan to cut I recommend you use an AI during the cycle to help with fatloss.
Would you suggest a keto diet? Or just restrict cals and go 40/40/20

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Not so sure about a crash diet, and frankly don't know too much about them..