Useage of Adex

Dms2701

Awards
Currently at the tail end of my 2nd week of a 6 week Sup3r-1/Sup3r-4 cycle. Woke up today, and nipples are feeling some what more sensitive than normal (no lumps that I can tell however).

I have Adex on hand (1mg tabs). My question is - do I start on adex (1mg EOD) until the symptons subside, or do I jump on Nolva (while of course staying on my andro compounds). What would be better in this case in the hope I have caught it very early?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Could, COULD, be jumping the gun. Id wait myself. I mean, what youve described is not necessarily a red flag. But hey, I understand its easy for me to say sitting here. If there no other symptoms, Id be inclined to wait.

To be absolutely clear: Im not claiming it nothing either. Monitor.

Dms2701

Awards
Could, COULD, be jumping the gun. Id wait myself. I mean, what youve described is not necessarily a red flag. But hey, I understand its easy for me to say sitting here. If there no other symptoms, Id be inclined to wait.

To be absolutely clear: Im not claiming it nothing either. Monitor.
Understood. But with regards to the question, Adex (at what dose) or Nolva?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Understood. But with regards to the question, Adex (at what dose) or Nolva?
Hmm, Ive seen people do both, or one or the other. And at various doses. Ive never had occasion to use either, so cant offer any helpful personal anecdote. Sorry.

Hopefully more will offer their opinions on this.

Dms2701

Awards
BUMP. Any advice on this, I have both on hand (Nolva and Adex) but not sure what to use in this situation while I am still on cycle.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try adex at .5mg ed until symptoms go down then go to eod dosing for the rest of your cycle. I wouldn't use the nolva unless you start getting lumps imo.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Currently at the tail end of my 2nd week of a 6 week Sup3r-1/Sup3r-4 cycle. Woke up today, and nipples are feeling some what more sensitive than normal (no lumps that I can tell however).

I have Adex on hand (1mg tabs). My question is - do I start on adex (1mg EOD) until the symptons subside, or do I jump on Nolva (while of course staying on my andro compounds). What would be better in this case in the hope I have caught it very early?
when using dex i rec 0.25-0.5mg eod. and thats on test deca etc. not what you are taking, i dont know it, but i think 1mg eod would be too much AI

Dms2701

Awards
Try adex at .5mg ed until symptoms go down then go to eod dosing for the rest of your cycle. I wouldn't use the nolva unless you start getting lumps imo.
My tabs are 1mg and I cannot split, 1mg EOD would be suitable? Thanks brother!

If lumps appear, would I discontinue use of the andros and go straight to PCT, or simply does Nolva at 20mg until symptons subside.?

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Are they tabs or capsules? If tabs (small pills) they make pill cutters for this reason. If caps well ya I mean guess you will have to use but that's pretty inconvenient. Half life of adex is around 46 hours (someone correct me if I'm wrong). If you can't cut it maybe 1mg eod? Most I've seen dose .25-.5 eod tho so that might crush your estrogen too low and effect your gains. Ive only used exemestane personally so that's just my opinion not from experience

I'm actually surprised you are having issues on the andros. What are you dosing it at?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My tabs are 1mg and I cannot split, 1mg EOD would be suitable? Thanks brother!

If lumps appear, would I discontinue use of the andros and go straight to PCT, or simply does Nolva at 20mg until symptons subside.?
Bro, you can split any tab with a pill cutter. ED dosing IMO, keep levels stable, adex does not have a 48 hour half life. I would do 0.5mg daily to start.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Bro, you can split any tab with a pill cutter. ED dosing IMO, keep levels stable, adex does not have a 48 hour half life. I would do 0.5mg daily to start.
So what is the half life then out of curiosity?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can split any pill with a razor blade. Or by pushing down on both sides of it on the counter. Not really too hard.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Out of curiosity what would happen if you took the adex .5 ed and it wasn't needed