1-Andro Stack/Dosing

MuscleMetal

Awards
Hey everyone!

I have been going back and forth trying to figure out a good lean stack. My goal is to drop BF while AT LEAST maintaing my muscle mass.

1-Andro seems like a fantastic supplement for this goal based upon the studies I've read. I have seen a lot of logs and reviews that state that taking it by itself causes lethargy.

Do you think stacking 1-Andro with Dermacrine would he a good solution to combat this side?

Also, I am about 6'3" 230 lbs with a 15% BF. What should my dosing be for the 1 andro? And what is the best 1-andro product you've used?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Dermacrine would in most cases be sufficient to alleviate lethargy, no guarantees though.

Given your goals epiandro might be a good addition, helping with drying out and feeling alpha.

Whats your cycle experience? 11kt would be great either solo or as part of a stack, its pretty fukn good at accelerating fat loss (its mildly suppressive tho, if you not aware).

MuscleMetal

Awards
Dermacrine would in most cases be sufficient to alleviate lethargy, no guarantees though.

Given your goals epiandro might be a good addition, helping with drying out and feeling alpha.

Whats your cycle experience? 11kt would be great either solo or as part of a stack, its pretty fukn good at accelerating fat loss (its mildly suppressive tho, if you not aware).
Thanks for the great feedback! I've been considering Epi Andro as well. I'm 22 and the only "thing" I've ever taken was Osta Shred by Hard Rock Supplements. I'm like 90% sure the Osta was either severely under dosed or fake to be honest. I think my results came from the Arimistane.

Now would you recommend Epi, 1-Andro, and Dermacrine all together? Or just Epi and 1-Andro?

And I'm not too familiar with 11kt. I shall look into it!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Finishing up a 7 week Sup3r 1 , sup3r 4 and epi cycle it was great , this was my first run and it was pretty awesome I did first week at 220 and jumped it right up to 330 which was the sweet spot this last week I jumped up to 440 just to see what it will do , if you're going for more of a recomp/cut than a bulk I've read it would probably be best to do a 1 andro / epi andro stack the epi can fight lethargy and a couple of the guys on here are running it at 1000mgs a day and enjoying it, also read good things on the 11 andro to help recomp . Only got bad lethargy when I started taking doses at the same time as soon as I switched back to spreading them it went away. Will feel it some times while at work but a shot of some black coffee or some pes alphamine and I'm fine within minutes

Edit: my bad when I went to post this there was only 1 post no answer yet lol

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Thanks for the great feedback! I've been considering Epi Andro as well. I'm 22 and the only "thing" I've ever taken was Osta Shred by Hard Rock Supplements. I'm like 90% sure the Osta was either severely under dosed or fake to be honest. I think my results came from the Arimistane.

Now would you recommend Epi, 1-Andro, and Dermacrine all together? Or just Epi and 1-Andro?

And I'm not too familiar with 11kt. I shall look into it!
Epiandro, 1andro and dcrine would be a good stack, but obviously more product = more $ outlay.

Best 3 would be 1andro, 11kt, and dcrine I reckon, for cutting. If you decide you like the look of 11kt, we have our SUP3R-11 and SUP3R-1 on discount at a few places atm.

MuscleMetal

Awards
Epiandro, 1andro and dcrine would be a good stack, but obviously more product = more $ outlay.

Best 3 would be 1andro, 11kt, and dcrine I reckon, for cutting. If you decide you like the look of 11kt, we have our SUP3R-11 and SUP3R-1 on discount at a few places atm.
Would definitely be interested in this. You feel that Dermacrine would better in this stack in comparison to Epi? And are you allowed to mention the places where the products are at discount?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Would definitely be interested in this. You feel that Dermacrine would better in this stack in comparison to Epi? And are you allowed to mention the places where the products are at discount?
Without having any foresight as to how much lethargy will affect you (if at all) due to the 1andro, Id be generally more confident in something like dcrine to combat it rather than epiandro, should it arise.

Epiandro has other benefits dcrine lacks, though. But, given your goals, I do think 11kt (plus 1andro and dcrine) might be the better choice.

Nutriverse has 20% off Olympus UK products atm, no code needed. Use AM5 in the code box for another 5% off.

MuscleMetal

Awards
Without having any foresight as to how much lethargy will affect you (if at all) due to the 1andro, Id be generally more confident in something like dcrine to combat it rather than epiandro, should it arise.

Epiandro has other benefits dcrine lacks, though. But, given your goals, I do think 11kt (plus 1andro and dcrine) might be the better choice.

Nutriverse has 20% off Olympus UK products atm, no code needed. Use AM5 in the code box for another 5% off.
Okay great! Also how long would you run this? And what kind of PCT protocol should be used?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Okay great! Also how long would you run this? And what kind of PCT protocol should be used?
All going well Id aim for 6-8 wks, ideally:

*SUP3R-11 125mg/d
*SUP3R-1 ELITE 330mg/d
*Dermacrine start off with 2 pumps and go from there

Dosed like this, youd need 2 bottles of the sup3r1 ELITE (90ct), and one sup3r11. Lots of people seem to be dosing the sup3r11 at 250mg/d, which of course would require a second bottle for an 8 wk run. Up to you and you finances. 125mg should suffice though.

I always have an AI like exemestane available on cycle just in case. Unlikely itd be needed with a stack like this, but its still a possible.

PCT...clomid is one option, 50/50/25/25.

If you want to get a test booster, run it AFTER you finish PCT, not during.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I am just finishing up a cut with 1&4 andro. Started at 195 at 16%. I'm now at 191lbs at 9.8%. (Well that was last friday. I'm probably down to 9% now) hopefully in 12 days when it's over I'll be 8%. The greatest thing I found about it is although I've significantly slimmed down, I actually put 1/4" on my arms while bringing out the veins a lot. Also, I haven't lost any strength at all. I actually just set a pr of 285 lbs for 8 reps on the bench on Tuesday.

P.s. no sides, no lethargy either. I would definitely recommend it for a beginner cycle. I got sup3r-1 and sup3r-4 on a 50% off sale. Lol. Got two 120 pill bottles of each for like $160. I used a cheap otc estrogen and cortisol regulator also which is probably the best natty one for your money IMO. It's nolvadren xt, it was only $20 for 4 weeks. Running it 12 weeks altogether. Clomid was like $30-$40 after shipping. So basically $260 altogether. Which definitely isn't cheap, but it worked way better than slamming bcaa's all day, eating like a bird, taking some otc fat burner and watching all my muscle go with the fat. Lol

MuscleMetal

Awards
I am just finishing up a cut with 1&4 andro. Started at 195 at 16%. I'm now at 191lbs at 9.8%. (Well that was last friday. I'm probably down to 9% now) hopefully in 12 days when it's over I'll be 8%. The greatest thing I found about it is although I've significantly slimmed down, I actually put 1/4" on my arms while bringing out the veins a lot. Also, I haven't lost any strength at all. I actually just set a pr of 285 lbs for 8 reps on the bench on Tuesday.

P.s. no sides, no lethargy either. I would definitely recommend it for a beginner cycle. I got sup3r-1 and sup3r-4 on a 50% off sale. Lol. Got two 120 pill bottles of each for like $160. I used a cheap otc estrogen and cortisol regulator also which is probably the best natty one for your money IMO. It's nolvadren xt, it was only $20 for 4 weeks. Running it 12 weeks altogether. Clomid was like $30-$40 after shipping. So basically $260 altogether. Which definitely isn't cheap, but it worked way better than slamming bcaa's all day, eating like a bird, taking some otc fat burner and watching all my muscle go with the fat. Lol
That's some great results man! I'll have to keep the stack in mind

Poroman

Awards
Hey Brandaddy, congrats on the cycle. I've got a few questions for you if you don't mind because I've also bought 1 and 4 andro OL but I'm waiting to begin my cycle till I'm done with some projects at work. I apparently can't send PMs yet so have to ask my questions here:

1. How did you space your dosing? Eg. 1 andro in the morn at 5:00am before the 6am workout, then 4 andro 4 hours later at 10am? -> one of the methods I'm thinking of using.

2. Can I start 1 andro on its own for 2 weeks and then add the 4 andro. This will lead to the 1 andro finishing before the 4 andro but I have some Eradicate etc.

3. Did you do any cardio? I'm think of eating at a surplus but doing cardio in the evenings because I have a tendency to store fat.

Sorry for thread hijack lol but it's mostly related to dosing as well.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
1. I just did both at the same time spaced exactly 12 hours apart. It came out to 220mg's of each at 5:00 am and 5:00 pm.

2. There isn't really any rule saying that you can't start 1 andro before 4 andro. The only reason I wouldn't is because 4 andro alone has been said to not really do very much. So after the 1 andro is done I'd rather just go into pct and get back to normal asap. That's just my take on it, everyone seems to do slightly different things though.

P.s. the only reason I used 4 andro to begin with is because 1 andro is supposed to make you lethargic. The 4 andro is supposed to offset that. Seeing as I was in a deficit I knew my chance of being lethargic was only going to be greatly increased.

3. As far as cardio, no. I started out at more of a maintenance amount of calories, which was 400 carbs, 125 fats, 250 protein. I then bumped down my carbs every week. I'm now at 320 carbs, 115 fats, and 275 protein. Then I just switched to a comsiderably more high volume hypertrophy based program with a lot of super sets and giant sets. With the intensity of my workouts cardio was pretty pointless.

Poroman

Awards
Thanks for the update, Brandaddy. And congrats on your results again they are MAD!

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Thanks! I put a lot of it on my workout program I did. It was intense! I typically do more strength based training also, so the change in workouts really shocked my body. Obviously having a pin point diet helped a lot also.

MuscleMetal

Awards
So I went ahead and went with the Sup3r Epi and Sup3r 1. I'm stoked to start this stack!! I might add in the Sup3r 11 once I have some more cash flow haha. I'm trying to figure out have to maximize my results for this stack, diet wise. I don't want to restrict calories too much since both of these can kind of be recomping agents. Any suggestions?

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I was always told a good rule of thumb is to figure out what your goals are at the moment. Then structure your workouts and diet perfectly around reaching those goals naturally. Only then start your cycle. The ph's are just assistance to help speed up your results. You first want to make sure everything is already good without them though.

MuscleMetal

Awards
Totally man, ive always had that opinion. My diet and training is already really good. I'm glad you feel the same way too! I more or less was thinking if I should do 500 call below maintenance with carb cycling. Or stay at maintenence with carb cycling and let the PHs do their work. Clean calories of course