Alcohol during PCT

eireog007

eireog007

Awards
I know that alcohol is a big no no while using prohormones due to the liver toxicity but I was wondering is that also the case during PCT?
Just to clarify I don't plan on drinking during my PCT I was just curious if it is the same protocol for the entire cycle.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know that alcohol is a big no no while using prohormones due to the liver toxicity but I was wondering is that also the case during PCT?
Just to clarify I don't plan on drinking during my PCT I was just curious if it is the same protocol for the entire cycle.
Whether something is okay to do is up to the person doing the particular thing, i mean some people justify smoking crack or swallowing bath salts while many others would see this as completely irresponsible.

Personally, PCT is a time where i want everything running like clockwork so I can train at my highest intensity while restoring my hormonal balance to maximise keepable gains, but each to their own

eireog007

eireog007

Awards
Whether something is okay to do is up to the person doing the particular thing, i mean some people justify smoking crack or swallowing bath salts while many others would see this as completely irresponsible.

Personally, PCT is a time where i want everything running like clockwork so I can train at my highest intensity while restoring my hormonal balance to maximise keepable gains, but each to their own
I have kept my diet and training as tight as I can during my cycle so far and will continue that through my PCT also I was just wondering if alcohol during PCT was as damaging as during the cycle is all.