Q's about SD/PCT

P

patricio

Awards
Here is what i have put together so far. For PCT would 6-OXO be suffecient since the dosage of SD is so low or should with nolvadex or rebound xt. Also would i need any nolvadex on hand for gyno if i went with 6-OXO or rebound XT. From what i have heard there have been no cases of gyno from SD.

days1-14
10mg Superdrol
days 15-35
Milk Thistle 400mg
CEE: 5g per day

B

Brooklyn

Awards
6-OXO is insufficient for a proper PCT. Either acquire Novladex and use at 40 mg per day for 2 weeks, then 20 mg for two weeks or get some Rebound XT and use that accordingly. I'm sure that either is easily acquired for around the same cost as the 6-OXO.

Are you sure you want to run the SD that low? Most people need a little more to respond properly to it, and best gains seem to be found from week 3-4 on SD. Also, there's no reason not to run milk thistle during cycle. Just take it at a different time than the SD.

If choosing between Novla and Rebound with easy access to either, Novla has a slight positive effect on lipids/cholesterol and Rebound may have a negative effect on lipids. SD is hard on lipids and good HDL cholesterol. Rebound has been shown to possibly reduce or eliminate mild gyno, though. SD is not really known for causing gyno effects, but raised estrogen levels may occur after the cycle, which is why good PCT is important here.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'd drop the 6-oxo and go for rebound XT, then just take some time off... That's what I'm running, 20mg SD for 4 weeks (about to start the 4th wk), then RXT and Lean Xtreme for PCT, and some NAC Milk Thistle for PCT

N

Newb017

Banned
Awards
nolva's ideal, RXT is nearly as good of a choice for PCT fo SD

M

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
nolva's ideal, RXT is nearly as good of a choice for PCT fo SD

You're too young to be posting on this forum aren't you? And how do you know that RXT is nearly as good of a choice?

N

Newb017

Banned
Awards
because SD is giving people similar lipid panels to that of M1T, RXT will make it not only harder to recover from bad cholesterol levels, but may even make them worse, nolva is much more lipid friendly

N

Newb017

Banned
Awards
and I was under the impression that under 21's just weren't allowed to ask questions

Q

qalabim

Awards
6-OXO is insufficient for a proper PCT. Either acquire Novladex and use at 40 mg per day for 2 weeks, then 20 mg for two weeks or get some Rebound XT and use that accordingly. I'm sure that either is easily acquired for around the same cost as the 6-OXO.

Are you sure you want to run the SD that low? Most people need a little more to respond properly to it, and best gains seem to be found from week 3-4 on SD. Also, there's no reason not to run milk thistle during cycle. Just take it at a different time than the SD.

If choosing between Novla and Rebound with easy access to either, Novla has a slight positive effect on lipids/cholesterol and Rebound may have a negative effect on lipids. SD is hard on lipids and good HDL cholesterol. Rebound has been shown to possibly reduce or eliminate mild gyno, though. SD is not really known for causing gyno effects, but raised estrogen levels may occur after the cycle, which is why good PCT is important here.
I been on my cycle for one week now and put on 7lbs on just 10mg of sd. Everybody is different and alot of people responded to such low dosings.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
I been on my cycle for one week now and put on 7lbs on just 10mg of sd. Everybody is different and alot of people responded to such low dosings.
Hey gala what kind of Sd are u using?

M

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
because SD is giving people similar lipid panels to that of M1T, RXT will make it not only harder to recover from bad cholesterol levels, but may even make them worse, nolva is much more lipid friendly
So how can it possible be 'almost as good' as a choice?

D

deadbolt

Awards
I'm 4 days into a SD @ 10mg cycle and can tell a good difference, and I'm 225- I think the reccomended dosage is 20-30 for ppl my size . Like he said everyone is different...

As for 6-OXO I believe its suffecient if you arent destroying your test levels.

Just my thoughts.

P

patricio

Awards
Does nolva 40/30/02 sounds good? Should I use 6-OXO at the same time and how much?

M

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think you need to do more basic research.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nolva on its own is sufficient for pct on SD. if you are palnning more cycles save the 6oxo but if not then it cant hurt to use them both.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Supplements 25
M Cycle Logs 12
D Post Cycle Therapy 4
N Post Cycle Therapy 20
A Anabolics 11