Olympus UK SRAR1NE

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I thought the olympus labs guys said that it wouldn't be effective orally.
Can somebody shed some light on it for me.
yates84 as I know you were OL rep NewAgeMayan Hastur sanmarino

NewAgeMayan

Awards
First Ive heard of this. Im not involved with EU stuff.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
I thought the olympus labs guys said that it wouldn't be effective orally.
Can somebody shed some light on it for me.
yates84 as I know you were OL rep NewAgeMayan Hastur sanmarino
I personally wouldn't use SR-9009. The half life is very, very short (approx. 30min) and the oral bioavailability nearly zero (2.2%, to be fair). Theoretically, you have to take 9.4-28mg every 30min to have a benefit from that substance.
As an inject version, the bioavailability would be higher, but there were no tests made (yet).

Moreover, it's a basis structure for further research and the toxicology is unknown. It I may quote:

SR9009 has some functional groups that are known to have potential toxicology liabilities and it would never be developed as a drug.
It was ok as a "tool" to figure out if we should continue to spend money and effort to get better drugs – but we had to design these "bad" functional groups out since they are know to have toxic effects in humans.
This quote is from an unconfirmed source but I have no doubts about this statement because it is a legitimate one.

I you compare SR-9009 with GW-501516:
- GW was tested in humans (beside animals), SR-9009 was not
- SR-9009 was tested in vivo, but only in mice
- GW is not a concept as SR-9009, it is absolutely useful. You can compare that with the positive doping tests of several athletes.

Nevertheless, the effects observed of SR-9009 are interesting. But keep in mind, that this SR-9009 is a "beta 0.X" version, before releasing an official "version 1.0" of a drug.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We were working on enhancing the bioavailability and extending the half life of this compound but then the whole UK product line was put on hold. I hope it was never released in its raw form.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
We were working on enhancing the bioavailability and extending the half life of this compound but then the whole UK product line was put on hold. I hope it was never released in its raw form.
thats because UncleSarm bought up 3/4 of the worlds supply

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gotta find out about this. I hope it wasn't released.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like it was. This is sad to see and greatly disappoints me. As if it's legit, it's worthless orally.