Documentary: How chemicals from China are mfg'd and make it onto the black market

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ICYMI:

This documentary from VICE explains how drugs are synthesized on demand from Chinese powder labs and then make it onto the street to be sold. Although this documentary deals specifically with recreational drugs, the concept is exactly the same for AAS. People or companies just show the Chinese labs a molecule, or a patented process for manufacturing it from the patent that was filed years ago by the drug company that designed it, then it's brewed (in generally very crude and poorly sterilized and hygienic laboratories. The documentary also has comments from DEA on how they are trying and absolutely failing to stem the tide of these new 'research chemicals'.) I hope the powers that be will let these videos stay on here, even though the first one is regarding recreational drug usage, it clearly demonstrates how these chemicals get from China to the states and how the entire process works.

Synthetic Drugs

At 14:48 minutes the documentary transitions into one about how transgenders live their lives in Iran, which is probably of less interest to the audience here.

Then following that, here is a short presentation by William Llewellyn on the state of 'homebrew' and underground labs, including how they operate and how also unsterile and unclean they are. This is information I think most people on this forum will find greatly shocking and should be aware of what you're buying and putting into your bodies when you are buying AAS from the black market.

Part 1: New Trends in Steroids and Image Enhancing Drugs

Part 2: Anabolic Steroids: an evolving black market

Now, there is also a presentation by Harrison Pope, author of The Adonis Complex: How to Identify, Treat and Prevent Body Obsession in Men and Boys which I have read, and I would recommend many other people read here. I think we're all aware of the female body issues women face, but few are willing to talk about the body issues that we as men face and feel like we need to often live up to an unachievable body standard through the use of oftentimes dangerous drugs and so on and so forth. Dr. Pope was also featured in Bigger, Faster, Stronger in a scene you might remember demonstrating the size the GI Joe action figures have grown in size over the decades, from a regular body type, to one that clearly would require advanced training and AAS to achieve.

I have not watched this, but you can view it here:

Anabolic Steroid Use: A Potential Public Health Problem?

He apparently has quite a few other series of videos on YT, which I suspect are anti-steroid in nature, but I still feel he brings up some very good and valid points in regards to men being comfortable in their own bodies and not having to strive to goals of having huge musculature through dangerous means.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=harrison+pope

Finally, I wanted to post a video on the absolute failure of the war on drugs and how it has cost more lives, more money, and failed political states than any other real war in the history of humankind. The only reason compounds like 1DHEA, 4DHEA, and 19-nor-DHEA exist is to circumvent the policies of the drug war that we all try to circumvent through means like this. As a quote I made in an article I was writing on 4DHEA:

The essential reason 4-DHEA openly exists on the supplement market is because the government banned the previously more efficient testosterone precursors Andro Dione and Andro Diol. 4-DHEA is neither better or more efficient at the process of converting to testosterone, and in fact is probably actually far less ideal than either of it’s predecessors. 4-DHEA exists purely as a legal remedy to the fact that consumers want to increase the levels of testosterone in their body in without having to go through the hassle of getting a doctor’s prescription or buying it off the black market -- neither a particularly exemplary solution. When the alternative is a consumer can visit a website, enter their credit card number and have 4-DHEA show up at their doorstep without having to worry about a visit from the police for trying to enhance their physique or convincing their doctor, insurance companies and so forth that they would like to increase their testosterone levels -- even if they are technically in a range that shows them they aren’t in hypogonadism, but just want to increase their muscle mass, strength and reduce body fat levels.
Why The War on Drugs Is a Huge Failure

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
saw this a while ago. pretty good. vice makes excellent documentaries

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
ICYMI:

Now, there is also a presentation by Harrison Pope, author of The Adonis Complex: How to Identify, Treat and Prevent Body Obsession in Men and Boys which I have read, and I would recommend many other people read here. I think we're all aware of the female body issues women face, but few are willing to talk about the body issues that we as men face and feel like we need to often live up to an unachievable body standard through the use of oftentimes dangerous drugs and so on and so forth. Dr. Pope was also featured in Bigger, Faster, Stronger in a scene you might remember demonstrating the size the GI Joe action figures have grown in size over the decades, from a regular body type, to one that clearly would require advanced training and AAS to achieve.
FF8.jpg

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Saw this awhile ago . Some labs are sketch some labs are actually very professional . China makes more then you'd think .