Androsterone.. who sells it..?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know i can get Androsterone from the following companies....

Alpha Gainz - Andro TD

Nutra Innovations - Androsterone Powder

So, what companies have capped Androsterone (Stano)...?

Not looking for EpiAndrosterone...!!!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No one knows of any companies selling Androsterone...?

yates84

Jebrook

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
did you see EpiAplha

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Goldstar do I believe (UK brand)
Edit: Sorry my bad, it has the 3-beta isomer (stanodrol/epiandrosterone).

FN Andro Elite has 50mg Androsterone

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sparta had a solo androsterone product coming out any day, highest dosing of any company and features tetrasorb delivery technology for 300% increased absorbtion. I would definitely wait a few days for our intro sale buddy.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
What is the difference between this and epiandro?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sparta had a solo androsterone product coming out any day, highest dosing of any
company and features tetrasorb delivery technology for 300% increased absorbtion. I would definitely wait a few
days for our intro sale buddy.
Thanks bor. i figured you would know where you get it, or Sparts would have it in the pipeline.

I love Androsterone over EpiAndro. EpiAndrio gives me anxiety in high dosages.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the difference between this and epiandro?

Essentially the A & B Isomer of the same steroid.

Androsterone = 3α-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one

Epiandrosterone = 3β-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one

Androsterone is the Alpha Isomer, and the stronger of the 2 compounds.
Androsterone is a positive modulator of the Gaba receptor.

EpiAndrosterone is the Beta Isomer, and the weaker of the 2 compounds.
EpiAndrosterone has a stimulatory effect, and can cause anxiety in some people (myself included)

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks bor. i figured you would know where you get it, or Sparts would have it in the pipeline.

I love Androsterone over EpiAndro. EpiAndrio gives me anxiety in high dosages.

EpiAndrosterone has a stimulatory effect, and can cause anxiety in some people (myself included)
Ironmaglabs has a solo androsterone product, running it at 300mg daily which is doing well in offsetting the anxiety from 750mg epiandro I'm also running. Hopefully Sparta's product will be a better deal than IML's because $130 for 6 weeks is nuts.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ironmaglabs has a solo androsterone product, running it at 300mg daily which is doing well in offsetting the anxiety from 750mg epiandro I'm also running. Hopefully Sparta's product will be a better deal than IML's because $130 for 6 weeks is nuts.
I think you will be impressed with the dosing! Honestly, I had to double check the msrp and cap count when I first got the label. Thought no way it could be right lol

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im interested in 3rd party testing.. cause up until a few months back this stuff has never shown up in a supplement with validated proof of it being actually androsterone? anyone care to cough up some info on whats changed, that makes it doable all the sudden.?

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established

Awesome info! Thanks!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think you will be impressed with the dosing! Honestly, I had to double check the msrp and cap count when I first got the label. Thought no way it could be right lol
Well, I'm anxious to see this!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im interested in 3rd party testing.. cause up until a few months back this stuff has never shown up in a supplement with validated proof of it being actually androsterone? anyone care to cough up some info on whats changed, that makes it doable all the sudden.?
Look on our website spartanutrition.com and we have 3rd party testing results on all our products, androsterone included ;)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Look on our website spartanutrition.com and we have 3rd party testing results on all our products, androsterone included ;)

Alpha Gainz was never able to release this product because none of the raws tested as Androsterone. We had multiple batches tested, none of them tested as androsterone.

if alpha gainz cant get it how can you/?? I tried to look at the 3rd party testing.. none of the links work.. also they are so small you cant tell what they are for..

one last thing too.. I know your a rep.. but you personally buy 3rd party tests done in house?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha Gainz was never able to release this product because none of the raws tested as Androsterone. We had multiple batches tested, none of them tested as androsterone.

if alpha gainz cant get it how can you/?? I tried to look at the 3rd party testing.. none of the links work.. also they are so small you cant tell what they are for..

one last thing too.. I know your a rep.. but you personally buy 3rd party tests done in house?
I know the owner very well and know his sources so I'm very confident in the products. Also, independent lab tests are all done by accredited labs, not in house so it's definitely legit imo.

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards

I guess no one can get Androsterone then ;)
We actually sell raw Androsterone on our website which you could purchase and send to a lab to have tested although we tested ours against multiple standards.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
We actually sell raw Androsterone on our website which you could purchase and send to a lab to have tested although we tested ours against multiple standards.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1464737921.757840.jpg

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
smart ass.
so tell me how you did it?? and why no one else can get it made including LGI. pat Arnold has tested many androsterone raws, none of which came back as androsterone. again not being a dick, just genuinely interested in whats changed in the last few months that's made this possible.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sparta had a solo androsterone product coming out any day, highest dosing of any company and features tetrasorb delivery technology for 300% increased absorbtion. I would definitely wait a few days for our intro sale buddy.
Do you have a newsletter or email list i can get on..?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Do you have a newsletter or email list i can get on..?
if you go to the homepage for SN, you can enter your info there

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you go to the homepage for SN, you can enter your info there
Ive been there and i didnt see anything other then the contact form. :)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Ive been there and i didnt see anything other then the contact form. :)
xR1pp3Rx is correct, give it a min or two and it should come up.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I was using Chrome and was not getting a pop up. I opened Explorer and it came up. Thx guys
I have the same issue at work sometimes- some pages show full details others forget it. Nutraplanet, I wont even attempt to look at that page at work, better chance of putting a rubix cube together

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
smart ass.
so tell me how you did it?? and why no one else can get it made including LGI. pat Arnold has tested many androsterone raws, none of which came back as androsterone. again not being a dick, just genuinely interested in whats changed in the last few months that's made this possible.
I was just pointing out that we have it and we sell it, it's tested and obviously that makes this compound possible to obtain. I don't think assuming it's not possible because some companies don't offer it currently is fair. I understand your concern but we're pretty open and transparent with our products

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
smart ass.
How we did what, something you couldn't do? I'm not sure what you mean, but how do you expect us to know the answer to that question? You tell us why it's a problem, because we haven't run into that problem so far. And we don't outsource testing, I test everything personally so there is no doubt as to the results.

I also suggest you be a bit more respectful to NT and our reps in the future. And let PA speak for himself.

TucanD

Awards
I think he's questioning what has changed, as of late 2015 legit androsterone had not really been seen. To my knowledge Many tests "confirmed" with nmr and uv, but once a full spectrum was done it wasn't legit. Awesome if it was accomplished, but you can't help but to be a bit curious ya know?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I think he's questioning what has changed, as of late 2015 legit androsterone had not really been seen. To my knowledge Many tests "confirmed" with nmr and uv, but once a full spectrum was done it wasn't legit. Awesome if it was accomplished, but you can't help but to be a bit curious ya know?
I dont think anything itself has changed- meaning the product- but companies many not want to commit the resources they have to buy a product only to have it fail a test or discredit a company. Meaning they purchase from a source a low price and believe they are getting a high % of quality.

Other companies who have offered similar products have fallen short and disappointed many people, me included.PA tested many products that have fallen short or where not what they said to be.

Nutra Innovations motives for offering a product are pretty simple: offering the best supplements backed by science and technology. The quality reports of the products are on the website, the products have been tested and confirmed. Raw powder can be easily obtained for ones own personal use.

Nutra Innovations cant be blamed or compared for what other companies tried to sell. Offering these products with this kind of back up should give you the guarantee that you are looking for.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
I'm not sure who told you all that, but it's not quite accurate. IR is actually the best identification method if you aren't concerned with stereoisomers, and NMR is the most conclusive of them all. UV (around 200nm usually) is the type of detection often used with HP instrumentation like LC and MS, but it's most useful for quantitation, not always the highest qualitative confidence though (especially with unknowns and using a hot port GC.) There are other useful UV detectors with extended visible spectrum also, they are stationary phase instruments and they can be useful for quantitation as well.

Otherwise, it's difficult for me to relate to this attitude because our source(s) have all tested well so far. I have no idea why it was a problem for others in the past, but we're fairly new so I guess I'm unfamiliar with the background on that drama.

TucanD

Awards
I'm not sure who told you all that, but it's not quite accurate. IR is actually the best identification method if you aren't concerned with stereoisomers, and NMR is the most conclusive of them all. UV (around 200nm usually) is the type of detection often used with HP instrumentation like LC and MS, but it's most useful for quantitation, not always the highest qualitative confidence though (especially with unknowns and using a hot port GC.) There are other useful UV detectors with extended visible spectrum also, they are stationary phase instruments and they can be useful for quantitation as well.

Otherwise, it's difficult for me to relate to this attitude because our source(s) have all tested well so far. I have no idea why it was a problem for others in the past, but we're fairly new so I guess I'm unfamiliar with the background on that drama.
But you are concerned with stereoisomers, epiandro. I don't think anyone is giving any sort of attitude, at least not my intent at all. Just being a curious consumer, was thinking something might have changed with it being not available until recently. But should be fun, supposedly a great compound

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
But you are concerned with stereoisomers, epiandro. I don't think anyone is giving any sort of attitude, at least not my intent at all. Just being a curious consumer, was thinking something might have changed with it being not available until recently. But should be fun, supposedly a great compound
Sorry for the confusion, you are correct, I meant optical isomers. The IR does not distinguish enantiomers well, so when it's pertinent an LC or better yet a Polarimeter is required. Which is rare. The last time I had to employ such testing was with a bad batch of noopept, but that wasn't related to work so it's beyond the scope of our discussion.

And I never accused you of attitude. You have inquired appropriately thus far. ;) But not everyone here has demonstrated your keen sense of reverence, Tucan.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im kinda getting the feeling you are one of these "safe space" Bernie sanders kids... seriously.. I don't understand why you guys are butt hurt. I asked a simple question and got a low brow answer.

I also suggest you be a bit more respectful to NT and our reps in the future.
WTF is this some kind of threat? not like I got something you can go after.. ima ****ing consumer that barely scratches out a living and doesn't want to spend money on something, that until all of the sudden, was a ghost compound.

I was an interested party however you and your reps rude behavior has ruined that thought, I wish you good luck in all your endeavors.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
im kinda getting the feeling you are one of these "safe space" Bernie sanders kids... seriously.. I don't understand why you guys are butt hurt. I asked a simple question and got a low brow answer.

WTF is this some kind of threat? not like I got something you can go after.. ima ****ing consumer that barely scratches out a living and doesn't want to spend money on something, that until all of the sudden, was a ghost compound.

I was an interested party however you and your reps rude behavior has ruined that thought, I wish you good luck in all your endeavors.
I get the impression you don't represent the barely scratching by consumer, lol, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt anyway, just so nobody can say I wasn't the bigger man here. :D

And if you consider it a threat to call you out on your pretentious disrespectful attitude, then that suggests a little insecurity on your part, it's not my problem. But I honestly didn't see ANY comment by our fine reps that justified you walking in here with that Androsterone chip on your shoulder.

I tell you what though, if you need a good androsterone source, hit me up (politely this time) and I'll see what I can do for ya. ;)

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
So two questions then which weren't really answered.

• Is there a reason Androsterone is suddenly available? Even to the layman as myself, it did seem scarce in the past. Was it never really unavailable?
  • Is there a striking difference between Androsterone and EpiAndrosterone? I have a bottle of EpiAndrosterone that I'm jonesin' to crack into, but is Androsterone a better option? I've got the MPB thing going, am I better off with Androsterone, at least for cutting/fat loss?

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards

• Is there a reason Androsterone is suddenly available? Even to the layman as myself, it did seem scarce in the past. Was it never really unavailable?
  • Is there a striking difference between Androsterone and EpiAndrosterone? I have a bottle of EpiAndrosterone that I'm jonesin' to crack into, but is Androsterone a better option? I've got the MPB thing going, am I better off with Androsterone, at least for cutting/fat loss?
I already answered the first question by admitting I'm unsure why it 'wasn't available.' We just came on the scene so this availability issue is news to me.

Also, you might be correct that it was never really scare at all. Perhaps somebody or some company started the rumor so they could stifle a competitor while they were trying to line up their own source? God knows those kinds of slime balls are out there. That's why I'm not trying to be rude but rather make it crystally clear that we won't be putting up with any stunts like that from anyone. That's fair warning, yes?

Or, maybe someone just doesn't know how to test this material very well ('inconclusive' results much? lol) It happens sometimes. :)

But honestly, I could really care less at this point what the problem is for these other companies. Why am I accountable for their sourcing blunders? And why do I have to apologize or explain their testing problems, or whatever? That's stupid talk, because I'm not their chemist so why should I know!

Bottom line, if you're in the market for NLT 95.0% Androsterone, then we have multiple sources of legitimate material that meets that spec. ;)

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards

And oh yeah, the second question! lol

As far as a difference, yes, Androsterone does differ from Epiandrosterone in several ways. Androsterone is about 5x more androgenic than Epi, and inspires a greater and subjectively different CNS effect. It also smells musky, and is often slightly more tan and crystalline in appearance than Epi (which is practically odorless, usually lighter, and finer in physical character.)

As per your personal concerns, I would suspect you'd be better off with the Epi or if using Androsterone to consider lower doses, but I'm not certain. I'd guess that there is probably lots of good user feedback about both of these compounds here at AM though.

Hope that helps you my friend, and I'm always available to assist or clarify further if needed. :)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that a pre-order on the AG product? Your site says "Expected release date is 31st Jul 2016"
Afaik that's when we expect to receive it, if no one's looking to run it immediately, 20% is a helluva deal :)

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Afaik that's when we expect to receive it, if no one's looking to run it immediately, 20% is a helluva deal :)
Yeah, if you don't plan on running it for 58 more days, then go for it right! But NI already sells 2 Androsterone products on your retail site, available right now. You must have over looked that.

But good for Rob on finding some andro! Or at least it looks like he's anticipating finding some andro in the next few months, lol.

I'm glad nobody's harassing him about his sources or his testing protocols, because he's a friend of mine and I'd defend him just the same. ;)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, if you don't plan on running it for 58 more days, then go for it right! But NI already sells 2 Androsterone products on your retail site, available right now. You must have over looked that.

But good for Rob on finding some andro! Or at least it looks like he's anticipating finding some andro in the next few months, lol.

I'm glad nobody's harassing him about his sources or his testing protocols, because he's a friend of mine and I'd defend him just the same. ;)
Maybe we oughta run an NI sale... i was promoting a solid sale we're offering atm.
Some guys, like myself, like to add products to our stash if they're available on the cheap.

Admittedly I thought EpiAlpha was an epiandrosterone product. I wasn't aware Alpha Drone was in your lineup either. However the "Alpha" portion makes sense to me now. :)

You guys are a relatively new line and I'm excited to see an oral 11kt product back on the market.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Thanks for answering, will keep it on my next cycle list.
Yes Sir, wish I knew more about the MPB but I don't have that issue so I'm not up to speed on it. I do get a little acne on higher oral doses of Androsterone, but that's 300-400mg range and it's not bad.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can you please bring back the boobs- those lmao eggs and why is there a nail in them? lmao
Smith! Hah.... know them old old ladies with flap jack boobs that are flat and hang loooow? They hang like fried eggs on a nail... get it? Lol

I'll get back on trest and pump those babies back up :) NI got plans for trest?