1 andro liver toxicity like methyls!!!

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
I have had run few cycles, so i decided to check liver values during 6 week cycle 1 andro at dose 330-440 mg. Starting liver values ast 34 alt 27, 3 rd week during 1 andro (AST 48 ALT 41), at the end of cycle (AST 62, ALT 68). All the time had used 500 mg tudca and advanced cycle support by ironmaglabs. Those values i got from halo and so on, so be smart and use plenty cycle supports, especially they destroyed lipids like methyls.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have had run few cycles, so i decided to check liver values during 6 week cycle 1 andro at dose 330-440 mg. Starting liver values ast 34 alt 27, 3 rd week during 1 andro (AST 48 ALT 41), at the end of cycle (AST 62, ALT 68). All the time had used 500 mg tudca and advanced cycle support by ironmaglabs. Those values i got from halo and so on, so be smart and use plenty cycle supports, especially they destroyed lipids like methyls.
http://suppversity.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/study-says-prohormone-1-andro-works-but.html

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol, methyls should jack values up a little higher than that.. So i would say 1-andro does effect the liver, but not as much as methyls. AST and ALT isn't telling me much though, what was your Alk Phos and GGT? Those tell more of a story. Alt and Ast elevations could be from so many other things.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tudca mainly helps with Bile and Bilrubin NAC keeps ALT / AST levels in check.

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
Yes, but some persons clime run up to 1000-1200 mg daily 1 andro to get decent results.I would like see their moment blood profile, even when they finished pct. I can bet that their lipid profiles stayed ruined decent amount of time, even dont want supposed how they worsen it when they combined with astronomical mg of 4 andro, epiandro, etc.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yes, but some persons clime run up to 1000-1200 mg daily 1 andro to get decent results.I would like see their moment blood profile, even when they finished pct. I can bet that their lipid profiles stayed ruined decent amount of time, even dont want supposed how they worsen it when they combined with astronomical mg of 4 andro, epiandro, etc.
If you find that you need to be running 1gm+ of 1andro in order to get the results you want, prolly best at that point (or even earlier) to consider an alternative compound.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Transaminases are so sensitive. You get a cold they raise, you train they raise, you get an inflamation they raise. This doesnt mean of course that UDCA/TUDCA and NAC shouldnt be a staple-at least-on cycle.

Also, as far as I know its the ratio of the two that is very important, not just the increase in numbers. A slight increase number means a stressed liver, a 2:1(or more) ratio of the two means a damage in the liver. Here my knowledge stops.

To the topic, 1 andro is of the least harmful compounds. There can be no comparison with methyls

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anything beyond the study doses of ~300mg and it's probably going to waste. The enzymes would be saturated and no more conversion to 1-test would take place. That's just my guess, but there is a point of saturation and going up to 1g is just like throwing your money away.

Trepstar

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Apologies for bumping an old thread but wanted to keep the discussion going as it's worth noting for anyone else researching 1-dhea/andro effect on liver and kidney values that muscle damage caused by strenuous exercise is known to elevate markers such as AST/ALT of the liver and Creatinine of the kidneys which indicate damage to the organs but can also be a false positive caused by exercise and gains in lean body mass.

It's worth looking into what your Albumin values were, as if they'd remained relatively the same your liver function would not have depreciated. Also, your bilirubin levels may or may not have elevated. AST/ALT and CK don't paint the whole picture.

Muscular exercise can cause highly pathological liver function tests in healthy men

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2291230/

Transaminase Levels and Vigorous Exercise

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3104191/

Last edited:

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
3 beers and 2 Tylenol will raise them to that level.

Last edited:
Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
those levels are really low for a cycle that contains orals ... wouldn't be worried at all...