Blackstone Labs Alpha 1/ Epi Smash Cycle

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone!! Been a long long time since I've posted here and have had many many cycles under my belt. I'm 37 and know WTF I'm doing but one question as I'm trying to get some freakin intensity back and get freaky again! I'm not running any test E or C but rather Dermacrine or 4ad as a test base.

My goal is not to pack on as much weight as I can but to get big and shredded. I'm 5'10" 195-200lbs naked morning weight. I'd like to maintain 200lbs or even lighter and get some strength back. I want to semi bulk with Alpha the first month then introduce epi smash prob two to 3 weeks in and get shredded for a 6-8 week cycle. I get horrible lethargy and need a good oral or topical test base during. Suggestions please!!!

Here's a pic one month ago but have since lost motivation after an abusive vacation lol!!! Need to get yoked again.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Lookin swole brother. Is this Alpha 1 the same compound as LGI's old Alpha 1??? I need to put my buddy on something and this would be ideal, just trying to figure out how its still out there and if Blackstone is producing legit compounds these days.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Mikey! Here's the nomenclature of the Alpha 1 Max

: Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone (20 mg per capsule)

Not sure if it's the same as the original. The original Alpha is one PH I have never taken hence this cycle.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump, anybody want to chime in??
It's the ph to M1T. BSL was legit at one time but lots of speculation since the ban. Hopefully it is legit because that is a powerful compound. There's a good chance Dermacrine won't touch the lethargy this causes. Best bet would be Trest or at least 330 mg 4 andro. We have 40% off site wide at OL UK currently for Memorial Day.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks JB, Dermatr3st it is. Now, be patient and for for all the goodies to come in. Hopefully the alpha and epi are just as good as original!!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks JB, Dermatr3st it is. Now, be patient and for for all the goodies to come in. Hopefully the alpha and epi are just as good as original!!
Have an ai on hand? Trest aromatizes into methyl estrogen, sides can be tough if you're not used to them. What's pct looking like?

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for looking out for me but this isn't my first rodeo as I mentioned in OP. Letro has been best for me in low doses throughout and PCT with Clomid, Revolutiinary Black, Reduce XT, creatine as of now...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for looking out for me but this isn't my first rodeo as I mentioned in OP. Letro has been best for me in low doses throughout and PCT with Clomid, Revolutiinary Black, Reduce XT, creatine as of now...
Cool man. Didn't know if you knew about trest estrogen sides since it hasn't been mentioned. Sounds like you're gtg

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm super excited about dermatrest. Never tried dermal before, only oral a few years back. Hopefully lethargy stays at bay as I don't like feeling asleep all the time!!