Supreme Fat loss stack (11kt, epi, invictus)

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
Alright guys help me put together the best fatloss stack I can. What I have/have coming:

Alphamine (use 2 scoops as pre-wo)
Forskolin
Arimistane
OxyMax XT
11KT (Plan to use for about 12 weeks)
EpiAndro
Invictus

I plan to compete late summer around 7% right now all I'm using ATM is the Alphamine 6 weeks out in going to be using Epi/Tren and EpiAndro as well as the 11KT and considering using Virtus or something. How do you guys think I should implement these in?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Invictus tanks my cortisol do not combine invictus and 11-kt or the sides of no cortisol will haunt you.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would just run the PHs with a stim. No need for all that other natty stuff. Diminishing results if you run too much stuff, especially if you run a PH with natty supps.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Which is better for fat loss/cortisol control? 11kt or Invictus?

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. That's good news as that's all I could get in the UK

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
I would just run the PHs with a stim. No need for all that other natty stuff. Diminishing results if you run too much stuff, especially if you run a PH with natty supps.
What ph would you recommend? Epistane?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Invictus tanks my cortisol do not combine invictus and 11-kt or the sides of no cortisol will haunt you.
From my understanding on 11-keto, it shouldn't have an impact on your systemic cortisol levels. I believe 11ß-HSD1 only impacts cortisol on the target tissue without impact on the systemic levels of cortisol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
Peptide/Research 16
Nycnano Bulking 6
Romasz Anabolics 20
cheftepesh1 Company Promotions 1