Preparing to start 2nd PH cycle, am I dosing the tren too high? (120mg)

dredmentia

Awards
I've been sitting on some Msten/Tren combo pills (5mg/20mg) since last October or so, I've been anxious to start taking them, but promised myself i would drop quite a bit of body fat before cycling again.

I ran these exact pills at 20mg msten/80mg tren and had decent results but my weight was just too high at the time to really benefit from it (first cycle). However I do know I can tolerate that does as I didn't really have any problems with it.

It was suggested to me to run the Tren a bit higher, so I also obtained 120 20mg solo trenevar pills. I have 120 20mg epistanes as well, but decided not to add those in as it would be a bit to much for me at the moment.

My plan is to just run 120mg Tren 20mg Msten and 300mg 4andro for 8 weeks, but, if anyone feels dosing the Tren at 120mg right off the bat is a bad idea let me know . I've been training for 18 months now , and lost 60 pounds of body fat in the last year, so I feel I am ready. I'm thinking of starting sometime in the middle of June, as I have a lot going on right now .

Also check this shirt out

Attachments

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Maybe just increase tren dose. If you run 8 weeks its totally sufficient if you reach the 120 at end of week two... so you can be absolutely sure you tolerate it well.

But judging from cycles I have seen 120mg tren do not seem too high at all.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
No side effects at 80 mg? 120 isn't too high of an increase, should be fine. Tren side effects are horrendous so you will know if you get too high.. night sweats, barely able to sleep, anxiety through the roof...but only if you take too much. I have run close to 400 IM and anything over 200 was too much for me.

dredmentia

Awards
No side effects at 80 mg? 120 isn't too high of an increase, should be fine. Tren side effects are horrendous so you will know if you get too high.. night sweats, barely able to sleep, anxiety through the roof...but only if you take too much. I have run close to 400 IM and anything over 200 was too much for me.
Just want to clarify I'm talking about the prohoromone Trenevar not IM Tren.

I mean the only side effects I had on 80 were slightly decreased appetite and by the end of the day I would be exhausted. However I am in much better shape now and have a much more solid diet and training program, I think I will be alright

dredmentia

Awards
Maybe just increase tren dose. If you run 8 weeks its totally sufficient if you reach the 120 at end of week two... so you can be absolutely sure you tolerate it well.

But judging from cycles I have seen 120mg tren do not seem too high at all.
I might just 20mg Msten/80 Tren the first week, then 20/100 the second week and my the third 20/120. I'll have a few pils left over though if I do this

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. Thats what I meant. Well its never bad to have a little tren lying around IMHO :)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Just want to clarify I'm talking about the prohoromone Trenevar not IM Tren.

I mean the only side effects I had on 80 were slightly decreased appetite and by the end of the day I would be exhausted. However I am in much better shape now and have a much more solid diet and training program, I think I will be alright
Yeah I know I was just giving my example of side effects with too much active tren. You are taking an oral prohormone so the dosing is obviously different, but your lack of side effects at 80 make significant side effects at 120 less likely. Your decrease in cardiovascular endurance is very typical of tren. I would feel exhausted after walking up a few flights of stairs lol

dredmentia

Awards
Yeah I know I was just giving my example of side effects with too much active tren. You are taking an oral prohormone so the dosing is obviously different, but your lack of side effects at 80 make significant side effects at 120 less likely. Your decrease in cardiovascular endurance is very typical of tren. I would feel exhausted after walking up a few flights of stairs lol
I was sweating alot too

dredmentia

Awards
And my piss was so dark and smelled awful but besides that I didn't really have the sides people talk about with Tren or Msten