Is formestane suppressive?

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Even a little? I know it says it's technically a PH but seems just like an AI, is pct necessary?

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You need higher doses for it to be suppressive. If you're using say 75 mg no it's not even remotely suppressive. Seen 75 mg control estro quite nicely at a dose as small as that. Unless you're on cycle or in PCT you really don't need it though.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You need higher doses for it to be suppressive. If you're using say 75 mg no it's not even remotely suppressive. Seen 75 mg control estro quite nicely at a dose as small as that. Unless you're on cycle or in PCT you really don't need it though.
I'm guessing op wants to use it to shed water retention, which is dumb imo, mainly because you don't want excessively low estrogen

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm guessing op wants to use it to shed water retention, which is dumb imo, mainly because you don't want excessively low estrogen
Formastane is anabolic as well, lots of guys used to run it solo as a mild cycle. It is suppressive in larger doses for sure. 100mg and up you will want to run some type of pct.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 17
Supplements 42
Anabolics 15