11-Kt/Lgd

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever run this combo? Does the 11-kt do anything to help lethargy from Lgd. I've ran Olympus Legend and got up to 12mg towards the very end. I was running it with Dermacrine and got up to 5 pumps a day to try and combat lethargy. I had generally a good amount of energy but hard to get the day going in the am at higher doses. Also if anyone has Tried epiandro with it solo or also with the 11-kt. Thanks

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Ran epiandro with Osta twice, helped in the gym but outside of that still felt bad towards the end.

Never ran 11kt or LGD though, but the epiandro wasn't much help for me fighting letharagy

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Ran epiandro with Osta twice, helped in the gym but outside of that still felt bad towards the end.

Never ran 11kt or LGD though, but the epiandro wasn't much help for me fighting letharagy
That sucks, how much were you running epiandro at?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No 11kt won't help lethargy, run a test base

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
That sucks, how much were you running epiandro at?
400mg.

Running Dermacrine on a cycle this round for a test base. Epiandro made me edgy and some anxiety also which I wasn't a fan of. About completey ruined a road trip for me while on it.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anyone ever run this combo? Does the 11-kt do anything to help lethargy from Lgd. I've ran Olympus Legend and got up to 12mg towards the very end. I was running it with Dermacrine and got up to 5 pumps a day to try and combat lethargy. I had generally a good amount of energy but hard to get the day going in the am at higher doses. Also if anyone has Tried epiandro with it solo or also with the 11-kt. Thanks
It was my last cycle and I loved every minute of it. I used 2 pumps of dermacrine a day for first four weeks then 3 pumps last four, no lethargy at all. I also used around 210mg of 11-kt and 16mg of lgd per day. Amazing recomp.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
It was my last cycle and I loved every minute of it. I used 2 pumps of dermacrine a day for first four weeks then 3 pumps last four, no lethargy at all. I also used around 210mg of 11-kt and 16mg of lgd per day. Amazing recomp.
I've been reading several comment very positive results about LGD at 12-16mg. Has me thinking about skipping 8mg and starting at 12mg when I run mine.

About to stack OL's 11kt with a recomp cycle next week. First time running it, looking forward to it!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've been reading several comment very positive results about LGD at 12-16mg. Has me thinking about skipping 8mg and starting at 12mg when I run mine.
Yeah if its the main compound in your cycle, don't waste time with 8mg. This is based on my experience and quite a few other people I know who have used it. 12mg is good, 16mg is great. Im going to use 20mg for 8 weeks next time i run it.

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
When I ran it I started at 4 for first week.
Then 8 week two and week three I was at 12 and it was def noticeable difference when I run again I will start at 8 go up to 12 and maybe 16

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im into the early 3rd week of LGD at 20 and 11-KT at 250. No lethargy to speak of

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am trying to do the mythical recomp. Fat as hell so trying to lose wait and still add some strength and muscle in calorie deficit. I do feel like I am getting an increase in strength at the beginning of week 3.

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
I am trying to do the mythical recomp. Fat as hell so trying to lose wait and still add some strength and muscle in calorie deficit. I do feel like I am getting an increase in strength at the beginning of week 3.
Yeah I'm going to be attempting the same just with 1-andro, epiandro, and 11-kt I could throw lgd in there but prob wont do it.